ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 7

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Preordered my ultimate edition earlier

ad6d08c9c76d807da3ee6146370c8ffd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much did that set you back, Chris?

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Haha don't know [emoji23] think it's gonna be £80. Put a tenner down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty cool that you get the toy car model. I'll be purchasing the digital version.

Not actually that long to go now really.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think you have to order through game but not 100%

Doesn't come with digital version though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bit gutted about the lack of any Toyota's though.

Because we focused on Japanese cars this week, many of you noticed that Toyota was not included in the list. As you know, Forza Motorsport 7 will feature more than 700 cars at launch and our team is constantly working to license the vehicles that fans want to play. Unfortunately it isn’t always possible to align the interests of fans and the interests of our manufacturing partners. As a result, production Toyota vehicles are not represented in Forza 7. We’re as disappointed as you are about this news and, while we hope to bring Toyota production vehicles back to Forza games in the future, it is worth noting that a small number of Toyota race cars will be included in the game. Look for that list in a future edition of the Forza Garage.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Can't wait to be charged £15 to f**k about with an MR2 for 20 mins.

Without my cynical head on, gutted not to have an AE86.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Wonder what the reasoning is behind it? Does this mean no Lexus too then?

It's stupid. I believe it has something to do with not wanted theirs cars modified in games hence Project Cars still has Toyota as there's no mods.

SQ5
It's stupid. I believe it has something to do with not wanted theirs cars modified in games hence Project Cars still has Toyota as there's no mods.

Yet they made at GT86 that was for the modifying community to rip part (black bumpers, s**t seats etc...)

I remember in FM2/3 when only some cars would roll and that was due to some manufacturers not wanting to show their cars rolling.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I don't get the fuss, it's mostly free advertising tbh. Hopefully they come around and we'll get a decent expansion or car pack.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lexus are in the game, just not Toyota IIRC?
I'll get the digital version too, as I never trade them in and you get access before the official release.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure tbh the full list is on that link and after a quick scan I can't see any yet but there's still 300 cars to announce.

Afaik Toyota might still be in the game too but just not production cars. Guess we'll have to wait until the full list is out to find out for sure though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Must admit I got bored of Horizon 3 before they even released most of the season pass car packs. Might hop on for a play in anticipation for FM7 though. I've been playing FM6 with the Toyota's last few days. Supra is 100% one of the best sounding cars in the game imo.

Yaris Hybrid
Meh I don't know whether to just buy the basic package. I have a tasty PC but I will probably just play it on the Xbox One X as I prefer it on the TV. Really annoyed the cross-platform thing isn't available on the base game.

Like Adamm I also got bored of Horizon 3. On paper it's a 10/10 game but it just felt like a Horizon 2 expansion to me. Albeit without annoying see you next tuesday Sean Maguire who for some reason I missed in Horizon 3!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Hope you've got a good broadband connection...
Xbox One X owners will be looking at a 100GB digital download for all the 4K art assets. Thank goodness for 'Intelligent Delivery' and 'Chunks'.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Pre-ordered the ultimate edition the other week, mainly because I know I'll buy the car packs etc so the extra for the season pass is worth it, but also for the early access you get.

Just realised I'm on holiday and come home the day before the normal release date FFS! At least there's a demo I can play before I go lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It can't be that much difference to 6, they've always been a really easy change over with control

Well it's more that I'm waiting for the demo to decide between the ultimate edition or standard game. I'm pretty certain I'll want the ultimate but just wanted to get a taste first.

Kawasaki ER6N
Pre ordered the ultimate edition a while ago. New Logitech G920 and stand ordered too for this.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Forza isn't the game I'd be getting a wheel for, the FFB is utter w**k on it.

Ill probably stick pick this up however I don't see anything worth getting excited about, it's the usual Forza that hadn't changed at all on next gen with the addition of some basic weather

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not a wheel person myself but apparently there's some improvement in the FFB department. Would wait for reviews before setting up any sort of rig though.

Kawasaki ER6N
To be fair I got this offer a week or so ago for £199 as it was in the sale and at that price it was to cheap to miss out on.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/compu...g920-wheel-gearstick-bundle-10139462-pdt.html

I paired it with a wheel stand pro and it seems nice enough.

Since I was last posting on here I now have a fairly decent gaming PC as well so will be using it for running RaceRoom as well and maybe F1 and PC2 if I fancy it and maybe VR at some point.

Wheel works with both Xbox and PC just swap the USB and my pc and xbox both run on the main TV so its very simple to swap over.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
First impressions . . .

Simulation steering feels even harder to control, Porsche in Dubai is a bit of a handful to keep on the straight and narrow.
GTR on Nurburgring sounds awesome, weather is much more dramatic and moody, lighting of cars / weather is drastically better.
Trucks on Mugello, seems very easy to win but loving the circuit. I also got graphical issues here on PC.