ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 7

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Only had a quick play. The demo isnt very big, 3 different races with a different vehicle for each. The GTR race in the rain was a lot of fun and will be trying that again. The Truck racing seems a bit strange, before playing it I thought it would be fun but its just slow and a bit too easy. The Porsche GT2 race around Dubai was pretty good. The scenery on this track is brilliant.
I only played the 3 races with the default settings so havent tried simulation or assists off or anything.
Only took 15 minutes on my virgin 200 to download the 17gb demo.

Reactions: Sam
  Ph 1 172
Live everything about the demo.... but I was (stupidly) expecting less of a difference between the already seen Xbox one X gameplay looks and the current Xbox one demo, still looks good but ever so slightly disappointed

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The HUD shake is awful way to ott so I'm glad that can be turned off.

Enjoyed it quite a bit though, nice to be on Mugello again not a huge fan of the trucks but the GTR and Porsche were pretty good. Still not sure on getting the ultimate edition will give it another go tomorrow.

Evo 5 RS
Keeps freezing for me on the PC.
Yeah, the menu performance is all over the shop and it's crashed to desktop a few times. Not too interested in this anyway, it's all about Project Cars 2.

Simulation with a pad is interesting lol.

Edit: Can't even get to the GTR race without it crashing. What a crock.

What Microsoft think happens: "Guess i'll just buy it on Xbox"

What actually happens: "Will wait till it's in the sales"

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Loving that i can play it on my PC then continue my progress on the Xbox and vice-versa

Ph 1 172
Live everything about the demo.... but I was (stupidly) expecting less of a difference between the already seen Xbox one X gameplay looks and the current Xbox one demo, still looks good but ever so slightly disappointed

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep

The thing I thought is how much better can it get?

I’m playing on my day one Xbox one, the same tv that I’ve had for the last 4 years. The difference between 4 and 5 was like WOW. Then 5 and 6 was like oh yeh, bit of weather is nice. 6 and 7 looks a tiny bit better but nothing that’s got that wow factor yet. :/

Also, the menus look clunky and why when you click a demo race, does it take an age to load?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Flol at friction assist glad that wont be allowed online except for the beginner hoppers although could be interesting to try that out.

Ok the truck is waaaay more fun than the porsche! Full throttle in to every corner, no brakes and just use the handbrake to steer!

The handling of the porsche is just silly. Try driving at 40mph and swerving from each side of the track. It's so slow! Totally unrealistic, especially for a car like that. That's with all the assists turned off

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the Porsche feels so unresponsive in slow corners. Nothing some tuning shouldn't fix I imagine.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I particularly like how you have the same grip level in the GTR in the wet and dry, must be a special tyre they use.

You must have friction assist on as it's a noticeable change when it rains. Unless your running all assists or something I can't see how you wouldn't notice the difference.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
You must have friction assist on as it's a noticeable change when it rains. Unless your running all assists or something I can't see how you wouldn't notice the difference.

Everything was off, it really doesn't change that much. The traction under wot is silly in the wet

Actually, I may of had engine damage to be fair so don't think I had full power, still didn't notice a massive change in grip though

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ohh fair enough I definitely noticed a difference when it was wet not a huge difference but certainly not the same grip level.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Demo seems to run fine since the latest NVidia drivers update. Early orders get to play from Friday don't we?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Preload is ready now for those with slow internet. Nearly a 100gb file. Luckily mine was done in 2 hours.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I'm not 100% it's live midnight as I initially thought it was 5am but on the Xbox it says midnight so I'm hoping it's the latter.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine just did it when exiting a race randomly so it might work when you next start the game maybe.

It's actually quite different compared to fm6 really enjoying it so far and actually don't mind single player so far.

SQ5
It’s a bit more “street” I think.

I didn’t actually race, I did the first Porsche race half asleep and then quit when it put me in the lorry and then just looked around the menus.

Day one car park is crap TBH, no “real” cars.

I may try starting fresh tonight, I was falling asleep at most points.

Is the Credit rewards after racing like FM6 (Max 1,000,000) or FH3 (Max 100,000 x2) ?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I got through the first races and started in a modern hot hatch series with the Clio 200. I'm not sure what you mean by street.. I actually feel like the game has gone more focussed on competitive racing and having grids lined up with similar cars rather than lambos Vs supra's etc. Some online and leaderboard stuff is not activated yet but I'm really liking it so far. Must admit I've played more of this single player already than I have Fm6 single player.

This homologation is going to take some getting used to though I think.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'm still waiting on my download code from CDKeys for my Ultimate Edition :rage:

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Got my GT2 [emoji1303]

66072e33d7c31c4ab6c90613381fc49c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk