ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 6

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty sure the answer to that is no.

Just loaded mine up now, said 4am on the xbox store but guess not :).

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Got bored waiting for it to install
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442568681.162413.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Great fun last night. Only played tag virus and built a few cars. Project Cars may be the better sim but Forza is hands down more fun.

@Hans. Check my link further up, the game is cheaper in other countries and the console is region free. Basically buying Microsoft credits in Russian currency and spending on the Russian Xbox website. As your log in is attached to the console it'll download automatically.
Works out at around 48 quid for the ultimate.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
@Hans. Check my link further up, the game is cheaper in other countries and the console is region free. Basically buying Microsoft credits in Russian currency and spending on the Russian Xbox website. As your log in is attached to the console it'll download automatically.
Works out at around 48 quid for the ultimate.
Worked out at £33.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't realise how much choice of cars this had tbh, seems to be a lot more than FM5 but no idea on actual numbers. Too much choice lol.

SQ5
I didn't realise how much choice of cars this had tbh, seems to be a lot more than FM5 but no idea on actual numbers. Too much choice lol.

Something like 450+ isn't it? I thought the same the other day when scrolling through looking at cars and I hadn't even got to Renault!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Something like 450+ isn't it? I thought the same the other day when scrolling through looking at cars and I hadn't even got to Renault!

Yeah I think a lot have came from Horizon 2 which I didn't really play much. Certainly a better selection than FM5.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Where is selling this the cheapest?
If you want to just go and get a copy now, Tesco £40 and Argos £42.99, or it's £49.99 to download off XBox Live if you can't be bothered to leave the house.
Completely forgot this came out yesterday, never pre-ordered, so going to nip out and get a copy

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Really can't get used to how snappy counter steering is! Turned sim steering off and it feels numb.

More practice needed, I'm sure I'll get there but it feels worlds apart from FM4.

225 Cup & Williams
If you want to just go and get a copy now, Tesco £40 and Argos £42.99, or it's £49.99 to download off XBox Live if you can't be bothered to leave the house.
Completely forgot this came out yesterday, never pre-ordered, so going to nip out and get a copy

Nah I prefer to go and buy it off the shelf because I'm an impatient c**t and can't wait for it to download.

Cheers though Rich looks like I'll be taking a trip to Tesco today.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
It's actually £42 in store at Tesco, £40 online, but I picked up a copy yesterday

Incase people aren't aware.... you can use your clubCard vouchers to get money off xbox games.

Not stating the obvious.... The vouchers double in value, which some people may not know.

I had gta5 for about 25 quid, delivered from Tesco direct! [emoji41] Think I had around 8 quid face value vouchers. [emoji106]

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
The only thing reeeeeeeeeally annoying me about this game is the ridiculous smashing sound everytime you touch another car. Its ridiculous!! On a surround setup its so f**king loud even when you just clip them.

The only thing reeeeeeeeeally annoying me about this game is the ridiculous smashing sound everytime you touch another car. Its ridiculous!! On a surround setup its so f**king loud even when you just clip them.
What about the insanely over the top tyre screeching?
Barely have to look at the corner and tyres are screaming. Even tried pottering around the track in my s2000 and it was howling.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It's amazing for drifting this game. Sim steering off and you can hold some huge slides.

Playing tag and doing some gymkhana s**t in the airfield, great fun. I've been meaning to record some clips.

I've already been running circles round some of the other players. Out of 22 earlier I was the only one not tagged managed to last about 2 mins before I fucked up and they got me, proper on the edge of the seat stuff tbh haha.

Peugeot 308
Added a few of you.

One minute I think I'm getting the hang of this game, the next I'm absolutely toffee, Megane 250 and Mini GP seem to be shite however I set them up :weary:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Anything below A class I just find too boring and slow tbh. S class is probably my favorite at the minute.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't understand why people join online races just to ram into people?!

Because they suck and cant keep up.

Some of the first corner accident are hilarious though tbh. Catalunya National circuit last night I think everyone went off on the first corner, I think everyone thought it was the GP circuit. Usually after that it's not too bad for me.

Peugeot 308
Yeah I'm currently rocking b-class with the 1st corner morons.

It's not like you can trade paint either, a slight bump and both cars are all over the shop.