ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Why would you make a 700+bhp 2 Eleven? I don't like driving the cars in game with silly power that the chassis would never be able to handle.

Because its fun maybe?

Besides chassis is coping surprisingly well here..

We can only hope mate.

Yup it's not looking hopeful I'll keep my fingers crossed lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics are definitely the same, played it for a while yesterday at Silverstone, it's Forza on the road, quite simply.

I think people will be pleasantly surprised, if you want to drive 'properly' on the road it's by far the best example I've seen in that genre.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Physics are definitely the same, played it for a while yesterday at Silverstone, it's Forza on the road, quite simply.

I think people will be pleasantly surprised, if you want to drive 'properly' on the road it's by far the best example I've seen in that genre.

Awesome.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I hate to admit it but I am too, lol. Going to preorder the LCE on payday. Sad.

Still think T10 are a bunch of c***s though.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I wonder what the crash damage is like? Especially with things like trucks, etc. Be amazing to have GRID style write offs, but would never happen.

Barn finds are a cool touch.

AK

M240i
Yeah, thought the barn finds were awesome.

We'll see.

I'll be getting it, trading in Borderlands for it, so need to complete that ASAP, lol.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not going for the LCE mate?

I despise having to pay £60 for a game (last game I bought was FM4 ffs), but I want all the cars :eek:

T10 c**ts. f**k'em.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ed :dapprove:

Skip to 3:30

Last edited by a moderator:

AK

M240i
Not going for the LCE mate?

I despise having to pay £60 for a game (last game I bought was FM4 ffs), but I want all the cars :eek:

T10 c**ts. f**k'em.

I doubt it. We'll see, lol. I've given up buying FM4 DLC as it's just crap recently.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm disappointed, but didn't expect any more really. Wish that happened in real life :( Lol.

Unfortunately when you're constrained by licensing agreements it's not a surprise damage gets limited like this. It's a pity manufacturers don't take a sensible view over it and allow devs to destroy their products when they're involved in massive virtual impacts.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Unfortunately when you're constrained by licensing agreements it's not a surprise damage gets limited like this. It's a pity manufacturers don't take a sensible view over it and allow devs to destroy their products when they're involved in massive virtual impacts.

But the Gran Turismo damage is just so life-like...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Multiplayer will be awesome. Is it wrong that I just want to bowl round with you mandems in free roam (assuming that there is free roam) :eek:

Rolling start motorway races, etc. EXCITE.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I also want to crash into AK at every given opportunity. Just cuz.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Can't wait. Virtual cruises. We're too cool.

Apparently, damage is limited to cosmetic only too. I don't understand why, it's not like they don't have the model? :dapprove:

Yeah, if there are any 'invisible walls' I will be pretty gutted.

The concept of T-boning someone into the Grand Canyon is pretty appealing to me, damage or not.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Invisible walls would be annoying. I want to push AK off a cliff.

I'm actually looking forward most to the different road surfaces. Ferrari 458 on a rally stage is strangely appealing.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Any Renaults confirmed :eek:

I dunno, I find I hardly ever drive modern supercars in FM4 as I find them all a bit dull. Really hoping for a handful of hot hatches. Too bad I won't be able to tune them to be really twitchy :dapprove: