ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

Ph 1 172
Is it like the rally expansion in the last horizon where you have to load it seperatly or is it just part of the map you can drive to in any car?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Picked it up this morning. Waiting for it to install. Excite (and annoyed that no fucker got it for Xmas, so I could have had it 2 months ago)

107 Track Car & C4
I'm really enjoying the Storm Island DLC, much better than the off-road pack for the old Horizon. This is almost like another game, not just a few extra races, well worth the money IMO.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good fun, this! Very arcadey, but its what you expect. Compared to Forza's I've played in the past, 1000hp with no aids is surprisingly easy to control.

It looks incredible too! The lighting engine is amazing!

Inferno 225 cup
Good fun, this! Very arcadey, but its what you expect. Compared to Forza's I've played in the past, 1000hp with no aids is surprisingly easy to control.

It looks incredible too! The lighting engine is amazing!

What's your username ?

107 Track Car & C4
Completed the Storm Island pack, gone back to mainland again now, totally addicted to it now!

Mito Sportiva 135
Got this for Xmas and not played it much yet, but can already tell this is a fantastic game. A lot of fun - which isn't always the case on some of the more serious racing sims

How everyone finding the hardcore bucket list in storm island? I have managed to do all bar the Range Rover. The damage keeps getting too high :( went back onto mainland and went online freeroam, bumped into @The Russian. ;) tried to invite you later but it kept saying you joined my game even though i was in Solo ??

Inferno 225 cup
How everyone finding the hardcore bucket list in storm island? I have managed to do all bar the Range Rover. The damage keeps getting too high :( went back onto mainland and went online freeroam, bumped into @The Russian. ;) tried to invite you later but it kept saying you joined my game even though i was in Solo ??
Was that you? I was winding folk up with my mega loud rx7.

Renault Clio DCi 65
Bought this last week, graphics are amazing I could easily play on it for hours. I've joined the Cliosport club, gamertag is dRuGzBuNnY09.

Is it just me that thinks the shelby raptor is a waste of a download. If anything its just a graphic. you can probably mod the normal raptor to be the same