ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

I did
Yeah some 4wd cars stall out for me so you have to get the revs back again. Best way to get past that is to steer left or right and then straighten up as soon as you launch.

This game seriously sends me into a rage sometimes though. Some bellend last night smashed me off track when I was in first ended up falling through the map and came last and lost my top spot off the championship. Wanted to punch the tv.
I did that to someone the other night 😂 but i wasn't being the bellend, he kept smashing into me on every corner i had enough. The corner coming up, we were side by side i had the inside and it was a 'u' shape so i was pushing him wide. There just happened to be house that he got pushed heard him raging in game chat. Loved it haha

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Anybody else noticed that the new 2015 focus RS is revealed on the same day as the next DLC pack? What with Fords new deal with Turn10 & FM6. Would be pretty sweet if they added that.

Few shots. F40 is pretty standard.
The mini is 4wd twin turbo v8 and it's ridiculous, it swaps ends far to easy. Funny though!
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
What's the car club called? I'm thinking of getting back to playing this.. I've found one called CS.NET but it's only got 2 members?

Clio
Finally managed to bully some 16 year old shop worker to swap me GTAV for this.
Played it Saturday night when the Mrs went to bed. Started about 9pm and at 12:30am I decided it was my last race then bed. Finally fucked it off at 3:30am.
Its stunning, I literally had a hardon at some points.

I do have a little console problem though, I don't like spending money. I only ever use the free cars I get given. I almost cried last night when I had to buy a classic supercar to fit the criteria.
Anyway, cross country does my f**king head in.

A4 Avant & A3
I've just ordered this game.. hope it lives up to the cliosport hype.
Looking forward to it, not that I ever actually have time to play games!

Inferno 225 cup
Anyone got forza 5?

Try and do nordschliefe in the lotus E21.

I'm ranked 6,931 in the world which doesn't sound that impressive but give it ago. My time is 05:36:579.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone got forza 5?

Try and do nordschliefe in the lotus E21.

I'm ranked 6,931 in the world which doesn't sound that impressive but give it ago. My time is 05:36:579.
Just gave it a go. First attempt (2nd lap round, so running start) was a 05:40.461, ranked 8218 in the world, although that was with one rewind, due to a tinder related distraction 😂 Harder than it looks though!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I have it on but always end up ignoring it lol. Yet if I turn it off, I always miss my braking point!

Oh, also, @The Russian. 5:34.something :wink:

I'm the same lol, without I f**k up but with it on I don't really go by what it says.

I'll have a crack at the F1 car on the ring at some point although I prefer the 787B and would probably lap with a better time in that.

I have it on but always end up ignoring it lol. Yet if I turn it off, I always miss my braking point!

Oh, also, @The Russian. 5:34.something ;)
Snap. I'm the same!

I've always used braking guide. Just this week I tried without, some tracks I found ok, easy to spot braking points, once you do a few laps you know which board to start braking at etc. Other tracks don't have markers (or their hard to see) so it's a guessing game.

Probably go back to using the braking line, at the end of the day it's just countdown boards painted on the track [emoji5]

SQ5
Snap. I'm the same!

I've always used braking guide. Just this week I tried without, some tracks I found ok, easy to spot braking points, once you do a few laps you know which board to start braking at etc. Other tracks don't have markers (or their hard to see) so it's a guessing game.

Probably go back to using the braking line, at the end of the day it's just countdown boards painted on the track [emoji5]

But do you brake at the braking points or well after?

Inferno 225 cup
The only thing I see Myself doing is locking up the rears every now and then.

Could we not start an online session and learn of each other?