ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
It's still easy, despite the much improved AI settings. I've been using an R3 825 and that tops out at 875.

Even on Pro difficulty or whatever the highest is called, they still brake too early and in random places.

Clio 172 Cup
I hate the random breaking and how aggressive of the AI are, but also easy at the same time.

Still better 10 fold over GT5 AI.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
The a.i do brake in the most innapropriate places, I struggle with a race until I am leading but I suppose thats half the point! I love the Macca F1, I need to learn how to tune better though.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Invite me to DAB please x. (WirelessMonkey is my tag, pretty sure half of you have me).

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Eventually downloaded the demo last night, will be getting the game later as it looks quality. Me and a mate were playing and you the track you get on the demo whats the best time people have got using the impreza? Im just curious/bored sitting here in work My best time was 1.41.066 or something like that. And is the demo a good representative of the game? I like the steering controls but didnt think the graphics were amazing tbh.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Got 690/100Gamerscore off this now. Level 50 and over 200 cars.

Moving over to Arkham City for a bit then Ill re visit

It's still easy, despite the much improved AI settings. I've been using an R3 825 and that tops out at 875.

Even on Pro difficulty or whatever the highest is called, they still brake too early and in random places.

What assists do you have on? I know what you mean about the braking, most of the time that's how I get the lead. If I get stuck behind like the 3rd place car though on the 1st lap, I do find it hard to catch up to the lead car. It's not me being slow it's being stuck in traffic with not enough laps in the race to make up the time

I have leaderboard times in the top 200 on some tracks and still struggle to win some races against AI.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I have a 197 on this now. It's an awesome car compared to the others I have used on the game, nothing can touch me (early races anyway)

Megane 225 F1
Spent way to much time on this last night with my mate. Until 5:30 this morning and a few beers. Was a good crack but I have decided I hate R-series cars.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Spent way to much time on this last night with my mate. Until 5:30 this morning and a few beers. Was a good crack but I have decided I hate R-series cars.

Too undriveable sometimes? I've had more fun in the ek9's, mx-5's and the rs500 than any other cars.

The RS500 is easily the most driveable performance rwd car i've driven so far.

Megane 225 F1
Exactly. as soon as you put your foot on the pedal they throw their back ends out.

I have a new found love for the Lotus Evora. Very easy to throw around corners. But I agree, the smaller engined cars are more fun to drive.

What assists do you have on? I know what you mean about the braking, most of the time that's how I get the lead. If I get stuck behind like the 3rd place car though on the 1st lap, I do find it hard to catch up to the lead car. It's not me being slow it's being stuck in traffic with not enough laps in the race to make up the time

I have leaderboard times in the top 200 on some tracks and still struggle to win some races against AI.

Assists? LOL. Only thing I don't use is the clutch.

Nah. You can just carry so much more speed than the AI/brake later, and it doesn't take long to get a decent safe lead. Couple that to them bouncing off each other all the time too, and the only challenge is getting through the pack without being punted off/given massive damage/brake checked on every corner.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Played this in best buy with the wireless wheel thing, pretty good.

In fact so good, im buying an xbox next week.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Gt3 one? Sexual.

Welcome to the club Tom. Imo any car enthusiast would enjoy it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Probably later. Is there an actual drift competition or mode? Ie points?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Anyone actually got a Fanatec? I'm thinking of treating myself to one with the pedals etc..

Octavia vRS tfsi
Ok, playing career mode and all of a sudden I can't see cars in the garage anymore, just black squares.

Went to the dashboard and back into the game again and now when I try to play Forza I'm getting an error message that reads something like 'It seems your profile has been tampered with. You can not continue.'

Anyone any ideas what to do next?