ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Roy, ignore Alx, he is obviously butthurt.

If you are a petrol head, and you play the game with all aids off, you will enjoy it.

The online races are better fun than the career mode IMO. I didn't finish the career on FM3 either, but this is much better.

I play FM3 with all aids off except ABS. Mainly because I find it impossible to feel the brake pedal through a trigger. Otherwise yeah, aids is gay.

Bus w**ker
You can't even use a manual gearbox with the speed wheel, right?!

Nope, I'd read that but you just map the controller for the Speed Wheel (although there is currently a bug that Turn 10 know about so you just have to use wheel layout 5 for now).

The triggers have a longer stroke too, so it's easier to feather the throttle or brake.

He said it in bold so he must be right.

He typed it in bold, so I didn't read it.

Roy, ignore Alx, he is obviously butthurt.

If you are a petrol head, and you play the game with all aids off, you will enjoy it.

The online races are better fun than the career mode IMO. I didn't finish the career on FM3 either, but this is much better.

Its just an oppinion dude

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I just had the 'Your save file is corrupt, please delete it from the Xbox dashboard' message after trying to save a tuning set up. Not impressed!

I don't mind Sebring, but I'm pretty quick round there so that may be why.

Not too fussed for Indianapolis either, it's dull. In fact, they really shouldn't have gone too mad on the US tracks.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I think people forget that they are an American company. Hence all the US tanks in the game, and the lack of euro hot hatches. Also explains why they put Indianapolis in and left out some of the bigger Euro tracks.

Indianapolis is shocking. Worst track in the game.

No flow to it whatsoever and braking points/references for it are non existent. First corner is a nightmare always end up braking too early or too late. Horrible track. Hopefully GT5 getting Spa will (any licence issues aside) spur T10 into sorting it as DLC.

CBR1K, F21 125D
No idea why they do indy GP the wrong way, makes no sense to me.

The track is good counter clockwise.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
No flow to it whatsoever and braking points/references for it are non existent. First corner is a nightmare always end up braking too early or too late. Horrible track. Hopefully GT5 getting Spa will (any licence issues aside) spur T10 into sorting it as DLC.

First corner is a nightmare, as is the left hander at the end of the back straight. In the cockpit view it's impossible to see, lol!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I just had the 'Your save file is corrupt, please delete it from the Xbox dashboard' message after trying to save a tuning set up. Not impressed!

that happend to me. i just went into the h.d and deleted a few things and it didnt effect anything. If only i could rember what i actually deleted lol it becomes pretty clear iirc and i didnt loose any game progress.

Edit- just saw you sorted it lol.

Also while on the subject i enjoy pretty much all the tracks some i enjoy more than others. the only let down in the game for me is the quantity of boring cars and lack of good cars but obviously this varies on taste. need to try out some of the yank tanks though i bet there quite good. other than that the game is amazing and blows forza 3 and gt5 out the water.

Last edited:
  Fabia VRS & Yeti
LOL, punched in my code from game for the exclusive Impreza. It said it downloaded, but it didn't. I love Xbox live.
Sometimes you need to restart and it will appear. Unless you have to but it in game aswell obv.
I upgraded the Lfa earlier. Oh the noise! Best sounding car so far!

Hopefully there will be some dlc tracks. That aren't American.

Last edited:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
Jesus this game is addictive. I have played it all day, literally. I started on level 10 this morning and I am on level 29 now!

Awesome game though, I hammered GT5 when it came out but forza is a far better game in every aspect.

Megane 225 F1
The game has that effect. I spent the 1st weekend pretty much glued to it. Not much sleep was had that weekend.

I like all the tracks, except that Alps one

Road America or Road Atlanta are my faves. Closely followed by Infinion and Maple Valley

Fiesta ST
Just managed a 1:39.837 on the reasonably priced car rival event. 80th on leaderboard. Pretty pleased with that :approve:

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
That's rapid! You're down to 81st already :( hah

Gonna have a crack at the Reasonably Priced Car event again tonight, way down at 1:43.7 at the mo!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just managed a 1:39.837 on the reasonably priced car rival event. 80th on leaderboard. Pretty pleased with that :approve:

Woah! Nice going mate. I'm still low 1:41's, not tried it for over a week though. Will check your ghost for some tips!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I only tried the top gear test track a few times im quite low down so may have to keep having ago at it. anyone on tonight? i swear theres less on forza 4 online lobbies than what there was on 3 the last few nights.

AG 200 cup
Just managed a 1:16:4 round the alps Stadtplatz in the merc touring car with puts me 66th quite pleased with that

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I was crap last night (Harry172) trying to sort my crackling headset out whilst racing was a bad idea.