ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v
I tried but failed to connect multiple times last night because of "incorrect NAT settings"?!

First time ive ever got into forza, absolutely love it!!! Lap round the nurburgring, tvr speed 12, manual, no music just car sfx, no stability, epic soundtrack and hanging on for dear life! Love this game, need to learn how to drive though because last racing game I played was probably GT2?!

AK

M240i
First time ive ever got into forza, absolutely love it!!! Lap round the nurburgring, tvr speed 12, manual, no music just car sfx, no stability, epic soundtrack and hanging on for dear life! Love this game, need to learn how to drive though because last racing game I played was probably GT2?!

Watch out.

If you crash with Turner in the race. He'll implode.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think AK and Adam share the same line by the look of it. Floating lagmobiles FTL.

Lol sorry. Its sorted for tonight now dunno whats up with it as its been okay for a couple weeks just went tits up last night.
I dont think i caused any accidents due to my laggyness though :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I am w**k at this. Just tried the demo with the ferrari on simulation and all aids off.
My lap time was 2.26. lol

It's hardly the easiest start to the game ffs! Probably the hardest car to control out the box!

Clio 172 Cup
Just been out and bought a 360 and Forza, I just need some online mates now :dapprove:

RockyDOG159 is my gamer tag!