ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Just done a quick setup on my 5 and getting 1.53.791. Don't think I can get any more.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just had a quick go using the proper tyres this time and got a 1:55 dead. Know exactly where I'm losing time, too!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
GetPhoto.ashx

Bus w**ker
If I don't all asleep on the train and end up in Leicester I'll hopefully be on about 10. I won't have an MX5 setup in time, so I'll either nick one from the club garage...or just use my Cossie lol. I'm gonna lose anyway.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If I don't all asleep on the train and end up in Leicester I'll hopefully be on about 10. I won't have an MX5 setup in time, so I'll either nick one from the club garage...or just use my Cossie lol. I'm gonna lose anyway.

Yeah mate just pick one up from the garage, save time. I gots you pictures.

LY R26 #288
Go onto the controller options there's an option to switch the clutch and handbrake buttons. You just keep the original layout

Dynamique S TCE
Getting ready now, I'd like in if theres space, GT is R18 RHT

Think I'm using the wrong car, getting 2L Displacment, 158bhp and 142lb-ft torque, using only the mods specified. Can I use one from the car club thingy?

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
f**k sake. I was doing so well on the ring every race we did that you c***s fucked up and restarted. Then the 1 race you do well in, someone smashes my front end and my car won't go faster than 80. FML

Oh and my batteries ran out again. Last time I buy poundland cheapo batteries. (I feel Scottish for doing that)