ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Citroen DS3 DSport
My MX5 time is piss poor, 2:00.817 using the speed wheel and auto gears. I really must try manual gears.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good races/banter last night, pity my car was f**king balls in a straight line. Will try raising tyre pressures later.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My one was just shat! Slowest pile of s**t on the grid. No good handling well when you're half a lap behind!

Fml!

S1 Rallye Shed
Was a good nights racing . Just a shame I couldn't get a clean first lap. Was gutted when mine flipped on the ring was goin well even keeping up with Chris cup. Anyone on tonight for a few races?.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ha, I remember you behind me Adam on Laguna Seca, 'Why is yours so fcuking slow?'.

I might come on for an hour or so later before I go out.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I heard that comment and realised he couldn't see how slow my one was, being so far back and all... :(

Good banter though and some good racing from the front of the bus!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I heard that comment and realised he couldn't see how slow my one was, being so far back and all... :(

Good banter though and some good racing from the front of the bus!

Lol, running -6psi?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah close, suspension set to optimum stiffness along with everything else!

Failboat!

AK

M240i
Lol.

I can't even cancel it and change as the person who's account it is doesn't live there anymore. No mater how much I try and tell O2 they just won't clear the line.

Brutal.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
It wasn't that bad? I looked behind and saw you backing off to the rear off the pack, then teleport onto Chris's roof FFS.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It was utterly shocking! I can't believe they're even still doing BB!

Homo spec mazda
Only got my head around the mx5 towards the end and started getting some quicker sectors then chris but it was normally too late and his little feet had shuffled to the front.

My soundboard was awesome :)

S1 Rallye Shed
Only got my head around the mx5 towards the end and started getting some quicker sectors then chris but it was normally too late and his little feet had shuffled to the front.

My soundboard was awesome :)

The soundboard was genius, didn't half piss Chris off..! Lol.