ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
tbf i'm finding career mode pretty easy, i think i've come second once in about 50 races. The top gear bowling is quite tricky though.

Mental 172 Cup
The sweeping corner? the one before the little straight leading to the tight turn (advertising boards)????

Yeh that's the one. Catches me out everytime right at the bottom where that little bump is. They are so twitchy from the back end. Can easily snap round the opposite way. Will constantly tune tonight till I've got it right..

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
What PI is everyone's MX5? I think I've cocked up somewhere and can't work out where!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
TBF it was a properly perfect lap. My other lowest was 1 second + slower, so probably on pace with everyone else.

Toyota MR2
I managed a 1.54.009 and a few laps later I was 0.6 up over the first 2 sectors only to run wide on right hander before the final hairpin. There's room to go quicker ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
A high 1.53 is ridiculously quick. Manual gearing, all aids off?

Hmmm, also can I ask is it quicker if the car oversteers slightly? I think I may have went to far in curing that and making the car slower. I'll tell you I think I lose most of my time going uphill to the first real corner, too much camber change.

I've set mine up for minimal oversteer like you'd need to be doing ridiculous cornering to spin it.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
A high 1.53 is ridiculously quick. Manual gearing, all aids off?

Hmmm, also can I ask is it quicker if the car oversteers slightly? I think I may have went to far in curing that and making the car slower. I'll tell you I think I lose most of my time going uphill to the first real corner, too much camber change.

I've set mine up for minimal oversteer like you'd need to be doing ridiculous cornering to spin it.

All aids off, manual gears no clutch. I didn't change the setup a lot. As far as I know, if you kill the over steer too much it will definitely slow you down. A little bit of controlled back end slip is fine, it means you cant go any faster ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll text you later dude, I could have sworn it was D350. I'll text turner.

Cheers Craig i'll try and leave some oversteer in there, there is zero understeer but the back end is almost planted round corners at high speed. Could be making me slower though which is weird.

You would think getting out of shape would slow you down more.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Spec for the Mazda MX-5 Series Race is as follows.

All entries need to be posted in the club garage, so no bending the rules... think of it as scrutineering. ;)

Engine & Power: Race Flywheel only.
Platform & Handling: Race Brakes, Race Suspension & anti-roll bars, full cage and full weight reduction.
Drivetrain: Race Clutch, Street Transmission, Race Driveline and Race Diff.
Tyres & Rims: Race Slicks, standard front width, one notch of upgraded rear width ONLY and Advan RGII wheels.
Aero & Appearence: Vary Street front bumper and nothing else. No additional aero.
Conversion: None.

That'll give you the following...

128bhp
110lbft
2035lbs
51% distribution
1.8l displacement

Then feel free to add your own unique paint jobs. :eek:

Lobby will be forcing off ALL aids including ABS, but not the clutch.

Here you go ya' Spacker.

Mk5 golf gti
anyone online add me to the club

loftedfever

someone added meoff here but i dont know who but hasnt added me to the club, this is hard work :p

AK

M240i
Lol at the urgency to get in the club. It's nowt special :). I'll add who I have on my list tonight when I get home.

Add king of d sofa and he'll stick you in the club, both mine and Turners friends lists are now full.

Kinda reluctant to delete anyone else to make space as most of you won't come back on Forza after a month or two, we still played FM3 right up till the demo for FM4 came out.

Going to car auctions tonight but should be back for some MX-5 fun. Needs a lot more tuning though, currently running 1:56s and even then it's a handful.

Mental 172 Cup
Kinda reluctant to delete anyone else to make space as most of you won't come back on Forza after a month or two, we still played FM3 right up till the demo for FM4 came out.

I'm a new commited member as I've just bought a Xbox, never give up playing computer games. ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Here you go ya' Spacker.

FLOL at spacker. Cheers dears, been through the list plenty of times but will do a final check tonight when I'm in from work.

It is 100% D class with 350 Pi.

Simple no? :eek:

No wonder I'm 3 secs off the pace! Lol!

One of you D350 lot do me a favour please...check the HP :eek:

I only ask as I actually had to remove engine mods from mine that Forza had already put on when I bought it. Jus' sayin'...

AK

M240i
You don't need to be in the club to race with us ;), lol.

Anyway if you're on my list I'll add you to it, if not add sofa and he'll do it.

My mx5 is d350

I'm in the top 200 times around tsukba short

Not tried it on any other tracks yet but it feels good so far.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yours running D350 Matt? What a fcuking spaktard I am, no idea what I'm doing wrong!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Mk1?

BB.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Agh.

The FULL spec for the MX-5 race was listed a few pages back. It's not just a D350 car, there's specific mods for it.

Give me a sec.

I also can't add anyone else now, I can't delete any more people off my friends list, since I'm removing people I play with regularly for people who just want to be in the club for a month.