ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
lol :p

looks good so far, just doing the intro races!
seems better than GT5, graphics wise theyre very similar (may say GT5 slightly has it), but looks like this is going to be more enjoyable, plus PSN sucks.

btw can i get a club invite? add1ct3ddd :)

172cup
Set your homepage background as top gear studio then when your in career mode click take photo and it will go to the studio.

Galley I must be s**t then lol is that from standing start? Or second time round

never notice that, its bloody fantastic!

thanks mate

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
My ultra-macho machine!

a.jpg

BB.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

:cool:

Mental 172 Cup
Ive tried adding Christopher, then AK and your friends lists are both full now..I just wanna get in the club. Ha, surely there is an easier way. Testing MX5 now

Ph2 Clio 172
Well thats it.

I hope your all happy with yourselves.

Look what you have made me do.

Picking up a 360 tomorrow evening and grabbing Forza from Tesco on the way home :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
DotLukeDot is not LukeDot.

Anyway that MX-5 is ghey. Approve.

Artic 182FF
Well thats it.

I hope your all happy with yourselves.

Look what you have made me do.

Picking up a 360 tomorrow evening and grabbing Forza from Tesco on the way home :)

I got mine today, a 250gb slim. Spent all my cash on that so can't afford the LCE till payday next week lol. At least it gives me a chance to rinse Forza 3 a bit more.

DCi
it only took me half a dozen races but i have sussed the reason i keep getting gear box damage is in my haste to turn the aids off, i also turned off auto-clutch :D

I still use the bumper and can downshift/rev-match fine - but I've used that setup ever since Forza 3 came out, so have had a bit of practice! lol. It's a bit like heal&toeing but with your finger knuckle...

that's very impressive tbh :cool:

my lack of dexterity and talent for video games meant i was never going to get the most out of forza using a pad, so i've bought the old xbox wireless wheel and pedals. had a half hour test drive and it's a different game when you're not on full lock or straight lol, completely transformed things for me :D once it's mounted on a plank across my arm chair i'll be sorted

hopefully i should be good enough to tag along at the back of the CS grid in a week or two :)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
am i being an idiot or is there no car shop so to speak? i want to buy a car, not just earn them as i grow with the player score.

edit: i was being an idiot

Set a fair few times in the top 500 (world ranking) today :)

Think I was like 100th for one of them. Cant be arsed to chase milliseconds though, i'm top of my car club thats all i care about for now

Citroen DS3 DSport
Any chance of a club invite? Thanks.

Are you enjoying the game Addicted? Decided if you'll buy a Xbox or not?

I played for a couple of hours tonight and have had a chance to test the Speed Wheel with more powerful cars and I'm happy to say all is good. I was able to correct snap oversteer without any problems, certainly much easier than my first attempt on Sunday. Definitely worth using once you get used to it.

Any chance of a club invite? Thanks.

Are you enjoying the game Addicted? Decided if you'll buy a Xbox or not?

I played for a couple of hours tonight and have had a chance to test the Speed Wheel with more powerful cars and I'm happy to say all is good. I was able to correct snap oversteer without any problems, certainly much easier than my first attempt on Sunday. Definitely worth using once you get used to it.

Definitely buying my brother's off him, got a £20 voucher for CEX so i'll get Forza for about £15 cash (voucher is OLDD so i class it as worth £0), and buying xbox off brother for £40 so it's all good!

uImUB.jpg

My photo's aren't brilliant, but i like them :p

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I' ve made my MX-5 and submitted it to the club garage for scrutineering! I couldn't get an invite to race with the regulars but a few races with 'the ironist' confirmed more practice is needed!

Is it just me or are the AI on Sebring International Raceway (Club Circuit) insane?
I'm stuck on the career mode on this track, so decided to do some Jap events, came across this track again and they're ridiculously aggressive!
Managed to do it fine in Event mode but getting really annoyed on the World Tour part!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be on tonight all night pretty much. Going to try and get this fucking MX-5 performing!

Mental 172 Cup
MX5 is a difficult car to tune. Specially for that track. The long downhill sweeping corner is where I get caught out and the fast set of corners leading up to the home straight..

Guess I'll just have to keep tweaking.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The sweeping corner? the one before the little straight leading to the tight turn (advertising boards)????