ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Megane 225 F1
Better late than never. Although every time I've pre-ordered with them I've always had it the day before release.

We shall see who wins.

FYI I nearly bought pre-owned F3 earlier for a tenner. Didn't have my wallet on me :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
What's this about special cars you need in 3? Have I missed something? Scud/HKS Evo/etc?

Ph2 Clio 172
Some nice digs at GT5 in there :)

They have a point though, I'd want to have a blast in most of the cars on the Forza 4 list, while there are masses in GT5 that I have absolutely no interest in (Corsa B Comfort, anyone?).

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Can't wait for this....skint until the end of the month though due to f**king raping car tax.
I do have £30 worth of vouchers hanging around somewhere though! :eek:

VaVa
I've got the demo. This game is unbelievable.

But I can't get neat Chris and stay clean lol. FML

laingo007 if anyone fancies cannon fodder when the full game is released lol

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Just got my shipped email, dunno if the phone call made a difference (its a conspiracy lol)

Megane 225 F1
Ordered the normal edition last night. Then at around 11 I decided to cancel that order and order the special edition.

Got an email a minute ago telling me that my order cannot be cancelled as it has already been dispatched....LOL. And my special edition has been dispatched too. Gameplay are f**king quick.