ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I'ts just dawned on me i've been nailing forza 3 to get my level back up to 50 as I had to change xbox. But i'm gonna have to get the hard drive to install the content on forza 4 so i'll have to swap the hard drive and i wont have a save anyway :/ good job it's still fun to play! haha

Put your forza 3 save game data onto a memory stick!

GTR.png

Artic 182FF
That GTO looks amazing. Can't wait for the weekend to get my hands on the game.

Wish they did the European mk1 golf tho, not the rabbit version.

XBox Speed Wheel, yes or no? Haters gonna -really, really- hate, obviously. But as an alternative to a pad I can't figure out if it's better or not.

Anybody seen/read any views on it? On the Forza forum some say it sits nicely between a pad and a proper wheel, some say it's useless and worse than a pad. I've owned a proper wheel set up and it's just not practical (even on a Wheelstand Pro) so wondered if this might be worth a pop.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
What will the first point of call be then on thursday day/night for everyone? Will it be single player or online?

I'll be straight into the SP, no internet at home atm :dapprove:

Anyone use the clutch on the pad, just out of interest? I was messing around with button configurations last night for it on FM3, found that by swapping it with the handbrake it makes it completely usable. H&T, blipping the throttle on downshift, no more 'free-revving' at the beginning of the race; I think I may be a convert :eek: Can't beat full manual gears, cockpit view in a Lotus 2 Eleven around the ring, awesome.

340i
I'll be straight into the SP, no internet at home atm :dapprove:

Anyone use the clutch on the pad, just out of interest? I was messing around with button configurations last night for it on FM3, found that by swapping it with the handbrake it makes it completely usable. H&T, blipping the throttle on downshift, no more 'free-revving' at the beginning of the race; I think I may be a convert :eek: Can't beat full manual gears, cockpit view in a Lotus 2 Eleven around the ring, awesome.

This.

I was running one last night, they are an animal after being 'tuned up'!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Tried playing the demo with the force feedback wheel last night and its impossible. Can win every race with the pad with everything off but the second I go to the wheel and pedals it all goes to $hit.

Game. Ordered it last Thursday, still says unshipped and had an email through on Sunday saying I'll get a notification once shipped and they won't charge my card until then.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
It seems EVO mag love the game, just got this months copy and they compare the M5 real vs Virtual and say there little in it between them in driving feel, aswell as the Impreza sti. anyone else seen it?

Just seen this, nice of them to finally give it a bit of coverage after years worshipping Gran Turismo! Evo promotion even!
I work on the underground and theres loads of massive posters up in some stations with the Autovista pictures of the Gumpert/Macca/Koenigsegg with the headline "690/620/1150bhp under your right finger" lots of people staring at them yesterday and this morning!

Homo spec mazda
Just got my season pass for free, using my game reward card :)

Edit: on that note, how does it work, do we just auto download the packs when we put the game in?