ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Ph 1 172
I received my dispatch email too but I'm not expecting it to arrive early. Game sent this email last week "If your payment has been successful you will receive an email letting you know that your order is on its way. It will not reach you early, this just means its being held ready for delivery on launch day."

+1 i ordered gears of war 3 from game it got dispatched 6 days before release and turned up the day of release

Fiesta ST-3
out of interest, is there any particular reason people are so desperate to get to lvl 50 before 4 comes out?

Is there some sort of reward?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
out of interest, is there any particular reason people are so desperate to get to lvl 50 before 4 comes out?

Is there some sort of reward?

See the table a few pages back. For every level you achieve in F3 you get a car in F4.

Not had a shipment email yet for mine either. Just got an email yesterday saying they'll charge me before dispatch basically.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Does anyone know how the garage import feature works?
I need to clear some space on my hdd to fit the stored content disc but want to be gifted the cars previously mentioned that I already have in my F3 garage!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Be jelly.

Screen Shot 2011-10-11 at 09.54.15.png

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Same as mine.

LOL at your order date though, n00b.

01/08/11 :cool:

I pre-ordered it before you! Then cancelled and pre-ordered in a store, then pre-ordered again online.

I told you this the other night. And don't even get started on the noobness, we've been playing Forza for five years. ;)