ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It's the fact that EA are cnuts iirc. I'll never buy another game by them.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Rumours of a later DLC with Porsche are flying about. Once EA exclusivity deals runs out next year, people are saying they'll be re-introduced into the franchise.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Over on forzamotorsport people getting ordered cancelled even after money has been secured and taken from the bank. Getting worried.

Yeah, weird one.

GAME sent me an email about this issue at the weekend. I don't think it mentioned taking your money and cancelling your game though! lol.

AK

M240i
Oh right.

Weird.

Ah well, I've had confirmation and it's not cancelled.

Although I canny find that track and trace bit you were on about, Turner.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Rumours of a later DLC with Porsche are flying about. Once EA exclusivity deals runs out next year, people are saying they'll be re-introduced into the franchise.

I'd literally w**k myself into a coma.

/fanboy

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
DLC content in 3 :( I was gutted!

I'm going to f**k about with the Turbo.

What's car do you race with in Parties?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
DLC content in 3 :( I was gutted!

I'm going to f**k about with the Turbo.

What's car do you race with in Parties?

A bit of everything mate. We'll stick to the normal 'Arcade' selection of cars sometimes, or run our own C, B, A and S Class cars.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL!

Fcuk you.

Paste the link.

But not to Chris, lol.

Mine's still showing as 'unshipped'

At the moment, that's a good thing!

Screen Shot 2011-10-10 at 15.14.47.png

1.8 Civic EX
All this, DLC, season pass, unicorn cars, LCE b****cks is confusing me lol. Anyone wanna break it down in one post as I've been reading this thread from the start and I still don't follow....

Mines same as yours Chris apart from address and stuff. I'm pretty sure when I placed the order delivery was chargeable though

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

S1 Rallye Shed
It seems EVO mag love the game, just got this months copy and they compare the M5 real vs Virtual and say there little in it between them in driving feel, aswell as the Impreza sti. anyone else seen it?

Golf GTi Mk2
Has anyone seen this available for pre order as a bundlenwith a 250gb slim or shall I chance it and go to game on Friday and hope it's been 'bundled'?