ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
Did you lot pay for the courier or just leave it standard shipping? All mine is showing at the moment is 1-1 fulfilled and unshipped.

Probably explains it then as Turner did too. I wasn't about to spend any more cash with GAME after being forced to buy the LCE from them as it is. If I get it a day or so later than you boys it's no biggie.

AK

M240i
Probably explains it then as Turner did too. I wasn't about to spend any more cash with GAME after being forced to buy the LCE from them as it is. If I get it a day or so later than you boys it's no biggie.

Yeah.

I'm going to end up spunking £100+ on this game, so what's an extra £5er, lol.

Last edited:
  Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Did you lot pay for the courier or just leave it standard shipping? All mine is showing at the moment is 1-1 fulfilled and unshipped.

money down the drain paying for any faster delivery method for a pre order as its dispatched as to guarantee it will be with you for launch day anyway.

Wouldn't be second class with tracking numbers.

Does the tracking number take you to a specific company? I can't access my emails here but can see from my Game account that it has been shipped. Hope it's not Parcelforce...depot is a 70 mile roundtrip for me!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I received my dispatch email too but I'm not expecting it to arrive early. Game sent this email last week "If your payment has been successful you will receive an email letting you know that your order is on its way. It will not reach you early, this just means its being held ready for delivery on launch day."