ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Nippy white cup
I set mine off downloading from work so when I get home I will be straight on it....fastest bike ride home ever!

Chris

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Finished at 8:50!
On the rivals mode you can use the biblical flame spitting Zonda Cinque, just had a few laps and thought I wasn't doing to bad. 3076th on the leader board FML.
Guy at the top is lapping over 6secs quicker wtf?

You can do it from the xbox live website if you log your profile in and select it. Your xbox will need to be powered up though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
lol it f**king awesome! although sim steering is all good but f**k me when you correct a drift it just snaps back so quick

Fabia VRS & Yeti
lol it f**king awesome! although sim steering is all good but f**k me when you correct a drift it just snaps back so quick
Tank slappers are a bit tricky to correct but then they should be!
Braking is much better imo.

Struggling so much with hitting the limiter before the sound catches up. Had the same problem with FM3, the sound was always slightly behind what was happening on screen, makes racing a bit harder.

LY R26 #288
I quiet like the rivals mode! Hooning it between cars and diving in front of them at the last second before the corners. Good fun :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Tank slappers are a bit tricky to correct but then they should be!
Braking is much better imo.

yeah i love it just trying to get used to controlling it when sideways without snaping back so sharp. i have always been an extreior view type of driver on game but i feel this is much easier with the interior view

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Simulation steering definitely is going to take some getting used to. I managed to roll the 458 four times then go on to win the race (albeit the rest of the race was a struggle as the car was in a right state)

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just set mine downloading, made a cheeky Fanatec Store order on Sat (in before the lock/mortgage) so the Microsoft wheel will have to do for now.

:race:

I'm going to be seriously rusty when I pick this up. Not played on the xbox in months aside from a bit of guitar hero over the weekend lol

Evo 5 RS
Massive outage in the south if you're with BT at the moment, so even if I was at home, I'd have no luck.

f**k you, planet earth.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
when you get a marker on a lap does it not dissapear onto the next lap? mine doesnt seem to loose the marker