ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm loving Fujumi Kaido... the Amalfi Coast track needs to be at least as long as it tbh, it's way too short

I hope they bring out more 10+ mile tracks

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Attachments

• Forza2.jpg
    Forza2.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 40
Whats happened here. Did they get bored and just stick all the old maps back on?? ffs

The old circuits have all been improved in terms of look and some have been tweeked layoutwise too.

It's lose lose as a dev tbh, you put all new circuits in and people b**ch about where has their favourite from the previous game gone. Keep them in without adding and people moan where's the new stuff. Kaido is prime example it was in the first then not in the second game and people went mental about it, online petitions etc. It's now back but lengthened and turned into a circuit not just a P2P and personally I'm loving the new section of it as much as the old one.

I think they've got the balance pretty good between retaining old favourites, bringing back a couple and adding some new stuff. There will be DLC to come so with any luck we'll get the likes of Spa and Bathurst, maybe more.

Got this yesterday, detail has got much better in general with tuning capabilities being endless! Go have a few gripes with it though... Its takes ages to load up a race, you only ever have a few races to choose from, and winning a car every level gets a bit boring. Would prefer the old way of doing a championship and when you win it you get a car... Could do with having the Nissan R35 GTR but no doubt it will be a DLC car.

I haven't played it much yet, only on lvl 3, so i'm guessing it gets better!

I'm loving Fujumi Kaido... the Amalfi Coast track needs to be at least as long as it tbh, it's way too short

Agreed!

But Amalfi coast is ten times as detailed as Kaido as Kaid is trees and the odd bridge, not sure they could replicate that level of detail over 10 miles?

Can anyone purlease answer my question! "How does my mate download the benchmark/playground tracks? He just has the std version.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Can anyone purlease answer my question! "How does my mate download the benchmark/playground tracks? He just has the std version.

inside the box, there will be a card with a scratch off panel, the instructions are on the card, I only got the pikey version and have the DLC

RTFM ;)

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Played all day yesterday, brilliant, got to level 10 and a few more interesting cars!
RS200 engines in a fiesta?
I sold the pos fiesta and bought and RS200!
My only gripe is the wheel width just deepens the dish of the wheels on some cars
and the rear wheels look pony!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Got this yesterday, detail has got much better in general with tuning capabilities being endless! Go have a few gripes with it though... Its takes ages to load up a race, you only ever have a few races to choose from, and winning a car every level gets a bit boring. Would prefer the old way of doing a championship and when you win it you get a car... Could do with having the Nissan R35 GTR but no doubt it will be a DLC car.

I haven't played it much yet, only on lvl 3, so i'm guessing it gets better!

Add me mate my gamertag is tim172

Formally Clio 182

Yeah Fujumi is awesome for drifting.

Oh, if anyone has Forza then add me... Gamertag is Phoenixology :cool:

DCi
just started this morning and done a few races, looks a properly quality game, i like the differences they have made to the career.

gamertag iainm187 :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I got it last night liking the game not sure on the career mode and the way races are set out. Don't like the replay business either and I miss the penalty for f**king up too.

PS. Sorry I didn't join the game last night Alex. I had literally got in, pissed and don't have a headset as my old one broke.

My GT is Jamie4572 - Quite a few on here already have it though.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I didnt get any cards in mine for extra tracks and cars :( Just a manual and two cds

open the manual and the card should be inside, mine was i tried shaking the manual first and nothing fell out, its proper wedged in to the spine of the manual ;)

Dodgy one
I've read the manual, f**king boo hoo hopefully i'l be able to pick them up somewhere on the web and USb them to the 360 if you can