ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yeh got disk 2 installed not the 1st... might do that though... i mean they dont make me wanna chuck my controller about they just drag a bit lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
also side repeaters on the rx7 are on the front bumper rather than wings, the rear badges are in the wrong place and its supposed to be an early rx7 which should be badged efini but they got it badged as mazda... f**k im a looser

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh and engine conversions on it they have a tripple rotor twin turbo but they call it 3rtt when the engine name is 22b...

Anyone who's disappointed with the sound on the game needs an ear test. This is the Carrera GT played through £40 external speakers, with sound compression from both YT and the camera software. Christopher can back me up on how good it sounds ;)

[youtube]8gxigvIQh5k[/youtube]

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i know that s**t heads, but it also on some of the engines has the engine names, it has its engine name listed as 3rtt there is no such engine

It's highly unlikely they'll patch it tbh. It might pay you to get a group of RX7 owners together in a thread and then email a link to it to T10 requesting they look at it or liase with enthusiasts for details when modelling them for the next game and see where that gets you.

I did respond to that a few pages back, yes there is but it's not up as yet. Che from T10 posted on Neogaf that it would be coming soon and not to worry. I'm presuming it's either not been loaded onto the server or they're waiting for the US release to make it available.

Just had a look. I click multiplayer > find race > circuit race

Im then given the option of, A, S, R3 blah blah

A is the lowest I have listed?

how do you get number plates like Scutch's?

You can either make them with the livery editor or buy pre made ones from the storefront and mod them by putting layers over the top with the required letters/numbers.

As for online options again I'd not panic just yet as the game is technically only released today in the UK with US and a couple of other markets following so I'd not be 100% sure all the appropriate servers etc are up as yet.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
this is terrible. I'm addicted again in the same way I was to Forza 2. I'm working overnights, I finished this morning, chilled for a bit, went to the gym then picked up Forza and a new Xbox, Set it all up and I've not been back to bed. I'm back in work later and I've had no sleep :S lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
this is terrible. I'm addicted again in the same way I was to Forza 2. I'm working overnights, I finished this morning, chilled for a bit, went to the gym then picked up Forza and a new Xbox, Set it all up and I've not been back to bed. I'm back in work later and I've had no sleep :S lol

Excellent effort :D

Ring taxi
ringtaxi00.jpg

ringtaxi022.jpg

ringtaxi02.jpg

ringtaxi03.jpg

ringtaxi04.jpg