ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fortnite - battle royale

Clio 182 Trophy
Got into this as well. Started with AR's thinking more bullets = more kills, obviously not the case. Using shotguns as much as I can now and they kill so quickly. On console I like that the scope helps you aim, makes a massive difference when you can use it well.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Got my new monitor, asus vs248hr, awesome, so much nicer to play on.

Was going to mess about with the settings, any recommendations?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Keep trying to play this but it does my tits in. I keep trying because the wee man wants to play duos but I honestly suck. Its just a kangaroo fest of people bouncing around the map.

Anyone know how to get cross play working? I'd rather play it on PC while my son is on his Xbox. It is possible but I couldn't figure out how to invite him to my party.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve been playing this on my phone for the past week or so. It’s so funny coming up against players that have clearly never played it on their phone before, just stood there trying to figure out how to build LOL.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Still enjoying this???

The new Season seems to have stopped glider deployment (50vs50) from a certain height? Been annoyingly a few times where i have jumped and tried to press x only to hit the ground and lose lots of health lol.

Is this a new thing in the game, from a certain height etc?