ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fortnite - battle royale

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Once you’ve got a couple of kills and you’re in a good position you stand a good chance of lasting until the final few. You get so much ammo and resources from dead enemies. Had 2 squad wins today as well, you’re laughing once you’ve got a purple/gold AR.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was shot sort of halfway in so spectated my mate. He got to the final two, no kills and played the game well.

Was never gonna win but was fun to watch. The guy did a victory dance and built a camp fire lol. Regens your health in the game aparantly?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah the camp fires heal you. I picked up a few chug jugs yesterday, restores shield and health fully, but you really need to be well hidden to drink it, takes 15 seconds to drink it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a couple of 1vs1 on solos last night and a squad win. If you go into settings and put reset building choice to on, it makes building much easier. As soon as you get shot you can just spin 360 degrees and build 4 walls pretty instantly.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Any other PS4 players fancy joining us?

Had quite a few solo wins now and loads of squad wins. I think now that they've added in vending machines it makes it much easier, quite a few people are running about with purple/gold scars and RPGs. Previously I hardly ever got them.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
If you want a loss I will join lol.

Shane you can’t turn building off, I just can’t be arsed learning lol

Arctic Blue 182
You can play cross platform on this now - Have to get an epic account (free) but yeah - Now ask me if that`s a good thing....

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
After watching Ninja play fortnite I definitely wouldn’t like to be 1vs1 against a pc player lol.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Any other PS4 players fancy joining us?

Had quite a few solo wins now and loads of squad wins. I think now that they've added in vending machines it makes it much easier, quite a few people are running about with purple/gold scars and RPGs. Previously I hardly ever got them.

PS4? Whats your tag, I got 201 wins at the mo,

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Enlighten me. So me and my mate arnt brilliant but ok. Now watching good players play, how the fook do they build so fast?. These clowns seem to press a button and a fort comes up. And sniping wtf. That’s for another day lol

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Enlighten me. So me and my mate arnt brilliant but ok. Now watching good players play, how the fook do they build so fast?. These clowns seem to press a button and a fort comes up. And sniping wtf. That’s for another day lol
Mouse and keyboard.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Yeah mate, whats your gamertag? I don't use mouse and keyboard though. Strictly controller!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yep.

You can hook it up easily. Makes playing these games much easier. Mouse to aim, keys to build means you can go about things really quickly

That would explain things then. I've watched people jump down and build in about 3 seconds. Takes me longer to decide which part lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just checked and I think I've got you, jonsm88?

Had some really good games tonight, got a few wins. My mate woke his mrs up laughing when I got this, lol.

Yeah, you don't want us on your team lol.

I reckon I would do loads better on Pubg when it comes over.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Combat pro setting, talk to me.

It seems people use this to help build faster?. Which is definitely my downfall, I can’t.

So easy to get used too. What’s the button/main differences using this?.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Combat pro is definitely worth learning, using R1 and R2 to change weapon.

Builder Pro is new, I’m still trying to get used to it but basically you just press circle and then the 4 buttons on the back have a different building piece to each one, should be quicker but I haven’t managed to get used to it yet, keep trapping myself in when trying to build in a fight

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If you have reset building choice - ON and high sensitivity you can build pretty quickly using the standard setup/controls.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha. How the shotgun is so powerfull.

We have a much better time playing 50v50. The building lark is just too much sometimes.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Was chatting to a guy today and he and his lad play this and play well. Says they use a monitor rather than a tv, wall mounted 50” in my case.

Says it’s much better and gets less lag etc?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
6AAF3D57-5BAA-4C98-8F55-2EC0A1609C13.jpeg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just had a crazy game of duos then. My mate died at the start and I ended up just killing all the duos that rushed me, ended up with 14 kills.
BDF2BDA7-DF3C-4DB0-86BC-A5F1BCB2B02C.jpeg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
50v50 is back now. They've messed up with the storm though. It only takes 1hp per tick instead of 10. So you can just run around the quiet parts of the map collecting bandages/med kits and camp fires and you're guaranteed a win by sitting in the storm healing yourself.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah spotted that.

Hit detection is wayward at times. I’m hoping my new monitor at the end of the month helps me play better. Most the time I can’t actually make out players at distance lol. Spray n prey.

And @Typhoon ’you ghey’

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
mate was like, who was that?

Just one of the female moderators on the forum.

Did sound girly tbf,

:)