ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ford content.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
385bhp? lol!

Xenons don't look as good as standard but function over form. I'd hate to be without them tbh.

385bhp? lol!

Xenons don't look as good as standard but function over form. I'd hate to be without them tbh.

That's the torque, power was 367bhp. It'll be a little less now though as I've wound the boost back to keep it safe. As for the xenons I;ve just taken them off and listed them on eBay lol, couldn't live with the looks of them especially how much better the standard headlights look.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
That's the torque, power was 367bhp. It'll be a little less now though as I've wound the boost back to keep it safe. As for the xenons I;ve just taken them off and listed them on eBay lol, couldn't live with the looks of them especially how much better the standard headlights look.

Ah yeah. My mistake..still though! Bet its a riot to drive.

Z4
As awesome as this is, I think it'd drive better with 300bhp.
Shame the xenons don't look too good! Function over looks on this occasion.

Get a video up

:(

They looked decent IMO

E46 M3, Clio 182
Have you considered darkening the inside of the xenon's? There's one like it on Pistonheads and looks far better IMO.

Been to EFI again to run my car on Chris' RR to see what kind of figures the car was now producing after winding the boost back to make it safe.

C6BD2B35-FF04-40EF-86ED-8E243D712AA3_zpscxugkdf8.jpg

As you can see I've lost a fair chunk of peak power and torque compared to last time but the key thing is the car is now safe to drive through the out rev range, plus I've not got any torque spikes anymore which has improved drivability.

Evo 8 MR
Nice figures, what was unsafe about it before? Was it running lean?

Stock lights do look better!

Evo 8 MR
ECU controls the boost, i.e pegs it back if it picks up a problems somewhere. You can manually adjust the boost though via the adjustable actuator on the turbo.

Oh you mean on the wastegate? Are you going to stick with the map that's on it or go custom?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
For a dirty track **** or similar black wheels would be fine, it deserves Silver wheels.

Silver wheels are so boring though. If the car was a completely standard factory fresh example then yeah I'd agree and tbh chances are it will see some track time.

They're no more boring than black tbf!

Black/White/Silver are all the same in terms of excitement, if you had them luminous green I'd agree, but you don't.

You'll never listen, but OEM would look so fresh and clean, even with a couple of trackdays under their belt. The way I see it; you spend time cleaning and waxing the car, you've taken measures to prevent rust and to keep the car in top presentation, therefore it isn't a dirty track ****, and therefore I fully agree with Gally, it deserves the OEM look (just on the wheels).

All IMO of course.