ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fooked clio

Impreza STI v5
Any ideas people car is over reving at idle around 2000rpm but when its not it is flucuating between under and over 1000rpm and sounds s**t, while driving in lower revs it is awfy spluttery plus on two occasions it has when into safe mode please any ideas would be much appreicated thinking a gallon of fuel and a box of matches is needed lol

RB 182
Not sure on the sport models having the same problem but sounds like what I had on my old Clio and that was the coils which is a common problem.

BMW M135i
I had a idle problem with mine a few weeks ago and it was the throttle body, not an uncommon really.

Impreza STI v5
what did you get done was it just needing stripped and cleaned if so how much did it cost

BMW M135i
Replaced it, new ones cost a bloody fortune. Got one secondhand from an 05 182 for £40, theres usually a few on ebay or someones got one for sale on here put a wanted post up.