ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog lights not working?

Covered in bird s**t
First of all, i'm new to cliosport so hello everybody:D

I noticed the other day that my fog lights weren't working, front and back, does anyone know of anything that might be wrong. I think it could be a fuse blown or something similar but i'm not a mechanic so thought I might as well ask. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Titanium 182
open your passenger door and where it rests against your dashboard you can pull a plastic plate off it should have the airbag sticker on it, inside there is a guide so you can see which fuse is the fog light fuse and also if your lucky there might be a spare fuse in there to fit it ;) if its broken that is...

clio 172
I had a problem with my front fog lights not working, wasn't even getting the light on the dashboard.

I took the covers off around my steering wheel and found the wire for the fogs had broken on my indicator/light switches stalk.

re-soldered this on and all working again;)