ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus RS

Porsche Boxster987S
seen FOUR of these in the town last night. One green one with gloss black wheels. Everybody and i mean everybody stopped and had a look at it. Theyre awesome!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
^^^ They are getting popular! Theres two white ones round here, a blue one and two green ones, and thats just the ones I know of!

Popular for a reason though!

Whats the retail on that? More than you can afford PAL> FERRARI!

It's not often you make me actually physically lol, so I'll savour this one ;) x

TBH, I couldn't give a toss if there are millions on the road, which there won't be as they won't build enough. It's a an epic car. Enjoying it more and more with every mile. It's capable of scaring me shitless, which is a good thing. I heard it from the outside today too, as my pal was driving it. f**king lovely! :eek:

Epic car is epic.

Porsche Boxster987S
It's not often you make me actually physically lol, so I'll savour this one ;) x

TBH, I couldn't give a toss if there are millions on the road, which there won't be as they won't build enough. It's a an epic car. Enjoying it more and more with every mile. It's capable of scaring me s**tless, which is a good thing. I heard it from the outside today too, as my pal was driving it. f**king lovely! :eek:

Epic car is epic.

i think they sound just as good inside the car. A LOT more 'meaty' than the ST. I had a wee play with one in the megane:eek::(:dapprove:

i think they sound just as good inside the car. A LOT more 'meaty' than the ST. I had a wee play with one in the megane:eek::(:dapprove:

Yeah the noise inside is awesome when you're on it, but definitely somehow 'muffled' in a nice way. The pops on overrun are deep and subtle. Outside the car, the pops and general growl are a lot more pronounced.

Such a man's car TBH. Endless feeling of power and grunt. MPG is improving now too, as I learn the best way to drive it when not on it. Averaged 24mpg over the last 100 miles with a mixture of motorway, town, and rather spirited b-roads. Not bad.

Porsche Boxster987S
Yeah the noise inside is awesome when you're on it, but definitely somehow 'muffled' in a nice way. The pops on overrun are deep and subtle. Outside the car, the pops and general growl are a lot more pronounced.

Such a man's car TBH. Endless feeling of power and grunt.

the way i described the noise inside to a mate was . . ''it doesnt sound like a ford'' lol. :quiet: He knew what i meant though lol

Sweet. It does just keep on going doesn't it :)

Insurance group 19A I think. I'm paying less than I was for the bean, with better cover.

Nice one!

I am getting more and more temped by one of these next.

Do it. Awesome machines. So much character it's unreal. You need to exercise caution and restraint when on it, though. Otherwise you'll either end up in jail, or upside down in a field. Possibly both. Not at the same time though obviously.

VaVa
Fcuking lovely motor. Best colour, too.

I was speccing one up (dreaming lol) and was torn between the white and the blue..... In the end I decided that the white just sets the car apart a little. It makes it stand out, without being garish, like the green.

Superb car, lucky boy! :D

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
ford insure is pretty good iirc. it automatically covers you on any car while your car is in for servicing or repairs, so you dont need to buy the garages insurance for a courtesy car.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
The xenons on the RS' look minto. One came wizzing over the brow of a hill last night towards me... epic! :approve: