ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fletch's BMW M2.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
£46k base list price
on BMW website they offer them for £7k deposit and £590 a month, I'm sure you could get better.

f**k me that's as much as my mortgage. I'll never understand expensive cars lol (unless CS baller/millionarire of course)

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Absolutely love that! Definitely my fav colour.
That is my realistic dream car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
These seem a bit of a bargain to me, my local BMW dealer is offering some lol PCP deals on them. Be interesting to see where values go!

How is the car day-to-day? Or is it more of a weekend thing? I keep thinking of just PCP'ing something newer when I buy a house and they do appeal.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
These seem a bit of a bargain to me, my local BMW dealer is offering some lol PCP deals on them. Be interesting to see where values go!

How is the car day-to-day? Or is it more of a weekend thing? I keep thinking of just PCP'ing something newer when I buy a house and they do appeal.

Who is your local BMW dealership Jason?

ATM the car is more of a weekend/ evening thing, as my daily is the Hilux, and my fiancé drives the Fabia vRS. But the M2 would make a great daily driver.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Who is your local BMW dealership Jason?

ATM the car is more of a weekend/ evening thing, as my daily is the Hilux, and my fiancé drives the Fabia vRS. But the M2 would make a great daily driver.
North Oxford BMW. I dont use mine as a daily mainly to keep miles off it, and of course fuel costs. M2 that was nearly new would eliminate that somewhat, I was looking at a Cayman GTS but they're £60k+ USED! Didnt realise they were so much. E92 is with me for another year at least anyway.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
North Oxford BMW. I dont use mine as a daily mainly to keep miles off it, and of course fuel costs. M2 that was nearly new would eliminate that somewhat, I was looking at a Cayman GTS but they're £60k+ USED! Didnt realise they were so much. E92 is with me for another year at least anyway.

That would make sense... but your E92 M3 is nice, makes a change to see one in Melbourne red mate.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That would make sense... but your E92 M3 is nice, makes a change to see one in Melbourne red mate.
Thanks! The colour is what attracted me to it. I need to sell for a house deposit though, so next car will either be cheapo or new/financey dealy! Keep this thread updated, will enjoy seeing how you get on with the M2

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
FFS! Should be a basic IQ test that comes with the driving license, what a f**king weapon!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I gave the M2 a good clean over the weekend, which included a coat of Auto Finesse spirit wax, but the sun has gone in since.

IMG_5212.JPG
And finally had the running in service done yesterday..
IMG_5210.JPG

Only done around 70/80 miles since the RIS, and it's been pretty wet, but am very impressed, it's quick, and the exhaust is getting louder :)

Hopefully get some go pro footage over the weekend!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I tried to keep it below 4.5 for the first 500 or so miles and then under 5k for for the rest of the running in mate.

You must have the patience of a saint!
I've been good upto now, but only done 86 miles today and it was a struggle!