ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flat Wiper Blades - Best Brands?

S'trollin on size 7s
do tesco do a 21" flat blade, bought 22" last night got home n realised the ones on the car were 21" ,but tesco didnt have any 21s??? thing is i dont want to open it and try it anyway because its an none re-sealable packet, ill havto trash it to get em open.lol

S'trollin on size 7s
ah sound , was unsure, plus id of been stuck wi the wiper arm resting on my windscreen as the clip broke on the ones i took off . pphew!

Jap Box
do tesco do a 21" flat blade, bought 22" last night got home n realised the ones on the car were 21" ,but tesco didnt have any 21s??? thing is i dont want to open it and try it anyway because its an none re-sealable packet, ill havto trash it to get em open.lol

Had same problem myself, bought the 20" ones, they work fine too and the 22" should fit perfect also.

S'trollin on size 7s
ye got mine on their workin fine and look alot better. 22" JUST fit without goin over the edge of the windscreen