ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 182 small project

Well as some of you know I had to get rid of my much loved liquid yellow 200 and downgrade to a 182, but after 2 months of ownership. I'm back in love

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

Car was bought from renault it's a 2005 silver 182 full fat. With recaros. Car was bought with 49k on the clock with full Rs service history and a ring binder full of receipts

The car was totally standard when I bought it,

First the car was treated to a full detail, one small scratch was found that was put down from transport from dealer to me, but a quick going over with the machine polisher soon got that out
excuse the iphone pics!
DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0449.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

Then I treated the car to a full led conversion. Consisting of 16 led bulbs - sidelights - interior - glove box - boot light.
DSC_0427-1.jpg

DSC_0436-1.jpg

DSC_0439-1.jpg

DSC_0440-1.jpg

Next was fitting my underseat subwoofer previously fitted in my 200' a massive thanks to CB Motorsport for fitting this and being so professional, it took around 2 hours and I couldn't be more pleased,

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

Following that was fitting my parrot hands free kit, I hate having a car without handsfree pretty simple install really.
IMG_1923.jpg

Next up I decided the brakes looked very dull. The plan was to paint them black, but I had no black paint! So I took the plunge and went yellow!!! I think it work well!!
IMG_1927.jpg

Next while hunting thought the Renault sport forum I found a company that retrimed parts in alcantara. The a pillars where sent of and 3 days later, got them and fitted. They change the inside a massive amount!
IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1937.jpg

A few more little bits where done. Small aerial a clean and a seal, flat wiper blades
IMG_1929.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

With the Clio 200 having big brembo brakes, the best I have ever used! The 182 felt well rubbish in comaparrison. Some forked out this month on
- hose technic brake lines
- brembo groved max discs
- Ferredo pads
Not fitted yet as run out of dosh.

Future plans:
Forge Motorsport silicone intake hoses
Rs192 stainless exhaust
CDA carbon induction kit
Alcantara headlining retrimed
Wheel refurb
And much more I imagen