ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics of my Ph1...

a low one
Well, i bought the car a few weeks ago from a local garage and she was filthy when i got her! so first up was a good clean of interior and exterior. i then set about small mods and then just a few days ago got a set of 172 alloys and dynamique spoiler which i colour coded.

There has been no serious work done yet but its still early days for her and just thought i would show what ive got to work with! will be lowering her in the very near future! :) comments welcomee!

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00338.jpg
DSC00336.jpg

Last edited:
  a low one
Lowering it will make all the difference tbh, the ride height is a joke atm but will all be solved soon hopefully ;)

Ultra 197
Looking good matey, comin along nicely since last saw it, decided am keepin mine now haha , well avta meet us in the week get some gd photos of the 2. Screamin t b lowered now u got the wheels.