ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Megane 225 Trophy.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Right took it for a quick run, does seem to be better, old filter was dirty.

Induction noise was ish, thought it would be a tad louder. But happy enough.

For Megane owners where does your needle sit? Mine doesn't sit at half. And I noticed it fluctuating. Will check the coolant in a bit.

Inferno 225 cup
Right took it for a quick run, does seem to be better, old filter was dirty.

Induction noise was ish, thought it would be a tad louder. But happy enough.

For Megane owners where does your needle sit? Mine doesn't sit at half. And I noticed it fluctuating. Will check the coolant in a bit.
Just under half and I mean just under and doesn't budge.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
All I did was fit the filter. Had to remove the battery and ecu etc. The car seems to run great and seems a tad quicker. I just noticed it before on a run. It seems to be on boost but that might just be coincidence

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
What colour is that? Can't be bothered to read all the comments lol. Never seen a 225 in that colour before

Track 172 Cup
Just emailed them now asking if it is an Open pit day like it says on their own website or a 3 group p/h like it says on the trackdays.co.uk website. If it is a 3 group one I'll be asking for a refund more than likely.

Track 172 Cup
Yeah lol I literally sent them a message and within 2 minutes I had a reply, Excellent given it's 9:30pm well impressed as I hate waiting lol I'm very impatient haha