ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Megane 225 Trophy.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This is a cracking looking car. I'd be tempted myself.
My heads all over place at the minute with cars.... what to buy next instead of the S3, sell the Clio or not. The clios so fun to drive.

I stand by what i've said earlier that if i hadnt of bought the rb i would have kept this and got it mapped. Car drives spot on, no stupid knocking noises, gets upto to temperature as normal. Crap time of year so if i get fooked about with on ebay i will hold off until after xmas time and try again.

I had a quick and other than a couple of F1's nothing else is on the same page standard, mileage and history wise.

Yeah. If I sell the Clio I'll be getting a mk1 focus RS..... sometimes think I could pocket the cash I'd spend on an rs and just buy one of these instead. Save myself 7~9k and still have a similar car. I adore the rs though. Decisions....

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Mate if you want one do it (focus that is). They hold their value well and you can say that you owned one. Unless you need to save some some dollars then buy a megane. If i wasnt 'me' there is no reason for me to sell the car as it ticks more boxes than most.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ive never saw the appeal of the focus, the later one very much so. I'm sure they drive spot on, just never felt the need to get one. Yeah the meganes are great value for what they are and imo aged well. My only regret if the car sells is not getting it mapped.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Washed at half 8 this morning,

91C8463F-77C2-4120-9CE4-53B22E88B5C8_zpsbth0bklp.gif

Ready for the new owner at ten,

4B3A7748-28C6-4B5C-B80C-036B527D2E4C_zpspvosncti.gif

Gone by half past.