ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Megane 225 Trophy.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Choo choo? Lol. Is the dv loud then, I thought being a recirc are relatively quiet. Does it come with everything I need?

Think I will end up getting the live map but if your happy then I'm sure I would be too.

It's an atmospheric dump valve? I'd be after a recirc tbh

535d / t5 caravelle
Ha ha nice choice mate, looks lovely, glad your enjoying it, and lmfao at the mods list already, mmmm I won't be modding it lol.

225 Cup & Williams
Looks lovely mate what number is it? I've owned my Trophy for nearly six months now and it's been great.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Choo choo? Lol. Is the dv loud then, I thought being a recirc are relatively quiet. Does it come with everything I need?

Think I will end up getting the live map but if your happy then I'm sure I would be too.

It's an atmospheric dump valve? I'd be after a recirc tbh
Ah sorry mate, I thought you were after an atmospheric one lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
No probs. Recirc is better from what ive read.

id be all over it ten years ago, lol. Thanks for the offer though mate

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah you'll be happy with the recirc then mate. I'd recommend doing the airbox mod and remove the sound deadening from inside it also.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, a guy called josh grey.
Hes from Newcastle, I only met him on the day.
Was fully kitted out, nothing could touch it. That's what made me want one after going out a couple of times in it. Literally stuck to the track and was fast as foooook

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
What you doing for track tyres on this?
Buying a second set of rims or just putting the tyres on the set you have now?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
You know the rs tuner we use for the 172/82 etc, i assume its the same one i would use for the megane? Ive read a few threads where people have been very impressed with the map, near identical to that of rs tunning.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Oh ffs completely forgot. 1000000% sort it tomo, will txt you. Hope you had a nice weekend btw

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I should really put more pictures of mine up!

Mines easily been the most reliable car I've owned, it's not the horror story people would have yoy believe!

dan's cast offs.
and check this out...

IMAG1920.jpg

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
You know the rs tuner we use for the 172/82 etc, i assume its the same one i would use for the megane? Ive read a few threads where people have been very impressed with the map, near identical to that of rs tunning.

The base map Paul uses at RST is actually the map from Henk. It's just tweaked to the car as all engines are different with how much boost and ignition advance they respond to. Well worth the trip though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Kind of constructive day.

Decided to book Oulton in November.
Ordered a itg filter (hopefully be with me Tomo)
Going to mod the Airbox with a grinder :)
Booked in with @bloke to get my back box removed :).

And took a pic before work of beading lol

A2141E1D-DE5E-48EA-89AB-F29F3A05D981_zps3rycwyzo.gif

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's the plan. I signed upto megansport.net, like a ghost town, not much happens lol.

If you spot a recirc valve let me know.

Megane r26
Ooooo I'm tempted to book Oulton now, at the end of the RS day the only thing that seemed to be getting past me was that cup racer and John B in his black Megane with orange wheels but that's as awesome sped and he's got a lot of seat time!

Must say Oulton is one of my favourites and the Meg seemed to carry the speed so well!