ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First attempt at South East Meet at The Moorhen Pub Harlow 30/03/13 from 7pm

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Hmm, an hours drive, not sure if ill po up or not!

Rayleigh is 10 mins from mine and it's half hour without trying to cover the 20 miles M25/M11 to Harlow...

I know the 200s are slow, but fcuk me.......

^ Google maps says Rayleigh to Harlow is 36m. Sitting with the trucks that's still only 40 mins :S

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Hmm, an hours drive, not sure if ill po up or not!
i can meet you at Chelmsford if you want RyG, at the Widford Roundabout on the 414, in my slow 200:race:, it only takes 5mins to Harlow from Chelmsford then.

02 Clio 172
i can meet you at Chelmsford if you want RyG, at the Widford Roundabout on the 414, in my slow 200:race:, it only takes 5mins to Harlow from Chelmsford then.

5 mins from Widfird Roundabout to Harlow. Give me a break! I don't care what you're driving. That's a 15-20 drive mate. And I have a very heavy right foot.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
latebraking_zpse00a8f5f.jpg

When i had my RS2000 i could get from Gt Dunmow to Ongar in 15mins it only took 30 mins from Romford to Gt Dunmow and i use to stop for a burger :race:photo9_zps24401064.jpgrs2000_zps914d37e3.jpg

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It'll be dark, no one will see. That's why I've not bothered washing mine anyway!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Damn, if you're doing yours, I might do mine now :dapprove:

Maybe not now it's snowing/sleeting

Last edited:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Mark, if your thinking about cleaning yours the snow is heading your way :coffee: ive just polished mine went indoors came out and it snowed before i could get it back in the garage. :(

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Already too late Ian. I finished work early and have already done the wheels but my hands are freezing :(

Over the shell garage I go for some vpower and the jetwash lol

Ill be done earlier so ill call you and meet beforehand if you want?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Already too late Ian. I finished work early and have already done the wheels but my hands are freezing :(

Over the shell garage I go for some vpower and the jetwash lol

Ill be done earlier so ill call you and meet beforehand if you want?
Sounds good to me Mark