ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally...

fiesta 1.25
some pics :)

DSC04162.jpg

DSC04163.jpg
DSC04161.jpg
DSC_0016.jpg

CIMG0034.jpg

DSC04150.jpg

I think that the front wheels need bringing out a bit more & that it would look better on the mk1 172 wheels (or a set of milti spokes) but apart from that not, a bad rep there at all.

ur car llllloookkkkkkssssss sssssssssssoooooooooo amazin

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol.

i take it that you havnt changed the lump yet ?

E60 diesel powah
very nice mate!!!! done well ther! be seein this about, phase 2 side strips to finish it off?

Last edited:
  Monaco Blue Mk2
That's awesome mate. Fair doo's. As has been said, some spacers all round would make the wheels sit a bit better.

fiesta 1.25
Thanks for all the comments guys i really am pleased with it!
Cant put ph2 bumpstrips on it coz they dont fit ones below w reg or i would :(,as for the spacers i need to find ones i can use.I went out and bought some s**t 9.5mm ones but then the wheel wont rest on the hub.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
looks proper

a set of spacers and some 15" OZ F1's that the Phase one came with. it'd look amazing

RS Clio 200
tastey bird!!!!

oh nice car too....does look good in white,,,, but space out those front wheels

just out of interest chris was it kit on then respray? or all the parts colour matched?? mustve cost you some!!

what are you lowered on btw?

jamie

Cooper S JCW
Well done matey for doing something different. It looks quality - which paint shop did you use?

Spacers are needed though and the OZ F1 wheels would finish it off nicely!