ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
Anybody wanna challenge my xbox UT?

Lb marcelo/alba
Cb piqué/Ramos/mascherano/puyol/pepe
Rb alves/juanfran

CDM xabi alonso
Cam David silva/fabregas
LM pedro/villa
Rm dia Maria /Sanchez
St benzema/falcao/Torres/aguero

Pm me your gamer tag and I will add you

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I have a German silver team worth around 60k and a Spanish/Liverpool team worth about 120k.

I've made quite a lot of money in the auctions.

I think I've spent around 350-400k on packs and I've only ever got my money back twice. One pack I got a CF to ST which got me 8k and the other day I got an IF (first ever) who I'm going to discard as he won't sell for 11k.

I keep thinking well I'm bound to be lucky soon, but I should just cut my massive losses.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Pics of Spanish/Liverpool team?

I have been hammering career mode the last week and a bit. Finished 2nd with Liverpool, won the FA cup and lost in the final of the Euro Cup.

Team is: Pepe, Johnson, Subotic, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Sahin, Gerrard, Assaidi, Reus, Munain
Subs: Kelly, Borini, Allen, Lopez, Coates and Henderson.

Allen after the first season has jumped to 81 rating, Sahin to 86, Coates to 79 and Borini to 81. Not bad! Few others too but nothing to shout about.
Sterling gets a few games and his 2nd year overall is 75.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Pics of Spanish/Liverpool team?

I've done a bit of changing but here it is right now...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360087187.101052.jpg

Here is my German team:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360087131.058522.jpg

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I never got a request?! :(

Won div 1 last night after sitting down and completing an online FUT season, lol.

Won 7, drew 1, lost 1 :cool:

AG 200 cup
Can't seem to win at the moment got nearly a full inform French league team, must have lost 7 in a row after taking the lead and I'm going to a tournament at the arndale game at the end of the month for the website I write for.

none :(
i have a full england team, with formation 4231

hart
cole
terry
ferdinand
johnson
wiltshire
parker
gerrard
lampard
bent
defoe

seem to be doing ok, trying to save cash together to buy rooney

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
i have a full england team, with formation 4231

hart
cole
terry
ferdinand
johnson
wiltshire
parker
gerrard
lampard
bent
defoe

seem to be doing ok, trying to save cash together to buy rooney

I wouldn't bother I've got the IF 90 and even thats crap.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Well i think of may of underpriced this player to start with !!!

IMG_0120.jpg

Just lucky someone was interested i guess ha ha

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
The amount that silver players go for is madness, you should try getting Agbonlahor, ridiculous prices!!

Monaco 172 Ph2
He went for 48,750 in the end bout time I had some luck in a pack - was close to quick selling him too ha ha

Monaco 172 Ph2
And yeah noticed Agbonlahor goes for around 200k that is ridiculous !!!

all just because he has 93 pace rather have some one who has a decent shot tbh LOL

think I'll stick with Di Natale ha ha

Love the scammers who offer to do duplicates, I play along with them for a while,, join party etc, then they say send the player you want duplicating, and I'll send like Connor Wickham or Steed Malbranque etc and they go mad and delete me....

:p