ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Screenshot2013-01-04at141344_zpsb22144ff.png

A mini hybrid so far, it'll end up being Brazilian though, lol!

Clio 1.2 16v
How do people rate Mata or Silva? Was thinking one of them to replace Sessegnon who is awesome tho!
or Toure to replace fellaini, or to save for loris to replace Ceaser or bale to replace young. Currently have £59,000

Do not buy Mata or Toure!, Bale is phenominal on UT you should get him instead

Got to say I usually only play ultimate team, but last night I started playing career mode, absolutely loving it pacheco is epic as well got him and only 10 games in. When do the overal ratings go up is it at the end of the season or throught out the season

They go up throughout the whole game, the better they play the quicker they go up I find.

Im loving Pacheco he is brilliant for a championship team to begin with, then he just gets better and better.

Clio 1.2 16v
JJ are u on Xbox? If so I will give you a game with my Brazilian team :)

Having seen your PL team I dread to think how good your Brazilian Team is!

Mines

Neymar,Pato,Hulk
Lucas Moira,Ronaldhino,Ramires
Marcelo,Dede,Lucio,Adriano
Helton

The only player that underperforms is Pato, i usually get annoyed and sub him for Welliton lol

DCi
I like pato in mine.

I have serie a italian/Argentina and I bought mostly cheap players as every time I have coins I buy a pack lol. Still not got the achievement for finding an IF card though

Clio 1.2 16v
Ive only had 3 IF out of probably 100+ packs, Gerrard, Michu and Adriano.

Do you buy Premium Packs or standards?

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I bought between 100-150 packs and not had one IF :( in fact I haven't had one decent player for about 50 packs!

182 Cup
Loving my Bundesliga squad so far. Gomez might be a touch slow but he's good at spreading the ball out to gotze, muller and reus. Squad is like so.

Gomez

Gotze. Reus. Muller
Luis Gustavo. Martinez

Alaba. Subotic. Santana. Pizsczek

Neur (sp?)

Funnily my spares are quite nice to play with too, albeit slower. Have Kroos as CF, Van de vaart, both the Benders in CDM,

May replace Martinez with Schweinstager when I get cash or am lucky. Not sure about Suboticb though.

182FF
I've brought about 100ish premium gold packs, had IF: Rooney and Fabregas :) the first ever pack I opened I got thiago Silva :)

182FF
IF Mata doesnt count! the regular Mata is Central so would need him to be more attacking but when i had my CAM Mata he defended too much, plus his shooting was poo

My Brazilian sides the same pretty much pal apart from I have Maicon and thiago silver :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I like pato in mine.

I have serie a italian/Argentina and I bought mostly cheap players as every time I have coins I buy a pack lol. Still not got the achievement for finding an IF card though

I got an IF Witsel in a pack opened in the web app but didn't get the achievement.

JJ are u on Xbox? If so I will give you a game with my Brazilian team :)

JayX2A - add me!

I'm experimenting with squads at the moment to various degrees if success, won a few, got beaten badly in a few too. Still not stuck on a team so who knows what team I will have when we are both online.

Fiesta ST-3
Too much Pokemon/UT talk in here!!

Anybody won a league title in seasons yet? In my 3rd season in div1 currently sat on 15 points with 4 games left. Need 23 points. Eek!!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Anyone get any TOTY players yet?

Opened a few special player packs last night and got Kagawa, Terry, Vidal, Diego Alves (again) and a few others but nothing amazing.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Updates on FUT are out.

Sturridge is now rated 80 as a ST and is going for 20k plus in the market! Nearly as much us LS7.

Clio 1.2 16v
Anyone know if you can have more of the same player on the same team eg: Standard Messi, IF Messi, 91 Messi, Team of the week Messi, Team of the year Messi. All in the same squad? That would be nuts!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Nope you have to sell one I think!

I got Bastos in a pack after already buying him, had to sell one of them.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Nope you have to sell one I think!

I got Bastos in a pack after already buying him, had to sell one of them.

With standard players then yes they class as duplicates, but im not entirely sure with IF

Assuming the game knows what its doing Dredz it would pick up you already had that player regardless if IF or not,

so more than likely doubtful you can - ask Scutch or JJ im sure one of them will know the amount of time spend on packs and players LOL

Monaco 172 Ph2
Anyone know if you can have more of the same player on the same team eg: Standard Messi, IF Messi, 91 Messi, Team of the week Messi, Team of the year Messi. All in the same squad? That would be nuts!

If you have any inform players mate why dont you just buy the standard version of them (if cheap enough) and find out lol

You can then always sell them again after

none :(
i had sturidge in my ut when he was at chelsea, will he automatically now be a liverpool player in my team, if i can sell him for 20k then that would be great.

Clio 1.2 16v
i had sturidge in my ut when he was at chelsea, will he automatically now be a liverpool player in my team, if i can sell him for 20k then that would be great.

No him and Ba stay as the previous cards and you will only get their current clubs in packs from now

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I have Juninho (76), he's gone up to 80 and is now at NY Red Bulls.

But his new card is 12k, f**k that!

Clio 1.2 16v
If you have any inform players mate why dont you just buy the standard version of them (if cheap enough) and find out lol

You can then always sell them again after

I havn't now i sold my only IF and bought Maicon again :dapprove:(god knows why)

Practically though its only Messi that has so many variations of cards and i doubt anyone has that amount of coins spare lol

Imagine a front 5 of Messi's!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
He would have done yeah!

I've been trading a bit over lunch, earned about 5k profit so far, isn't much but it's the first time I have bought bulk and sold bulk!

Monaco 172 Ph2
I need some help in coin making - everytime i get enough coins i buy a premium gold pack and always end up with shite and make a loss

Can any one PM me some tips LOL