ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Kawasaki ER6N
So think I am finally complete with my squad just want there to be an in form left back to boost the rating some more lol.

All running 9 chem too which is nice.

487068_10152341453035361_1174168658_n.jpg

18681_10152341452875361_1956094923_n.jpg

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Played this last night for the first time in ages!
Made a few changes after getting an alright pack or two.

Screenshot2012-12-19at105752_zps70b6e075.png

Monaco 172 Ph2
Decided to slap the whole of my Serie A team on sale aswell as every other player i have, should get a fair few coins (i hope),

Any ideas for a new one in a diff league ??

I sold IF Falcao and his surrounding team members. Currently putting togther a Bundesliga sqaud as never tried before!

182 Cup
had 30k spare and getting bored of playing with the same team so built a Russian League team.

only cost me 24k in the end! may change one of the strikers at some point but not sure whom for.

Akinfeev
Anyukov -Samba -Bochetti-Criscito

McGeady-Honda-Denisov-Dzsudzsak

Doumbia - Eto'o

Defenders are a bit thin on the ground to be honest, Samba is dog slow but Bochetti is relatively quick. Might swap Samba for someone quicker. Might buy Welliton instead of Doumbia. Don't know yet! Eto'o is awesome on the run though, not great in the air.

Main reason for buying was a spare squad and have my Italians on the bench lol. Even called the squad Rest lol

Last edited:
  Monaco 172 Ph2
As if :( was hoping to get Hazard in my 4-2-2-2

i was thinking Lw>Lf , Lf>St , st>cf then cf >cam

but I'm assuming its the LF>ST that doesn't exist :(

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
You can't turned a left or right sided player into a central player - that is where the problem lies.

Nasri, Mata, Cazorla to name a few! Plus its not all about speed as a CAM, passing and positioning are what's key.

Just sold all my players and bought a cheaper team and got rid of my coins!!

Monaco 172 Ph2
Nasri, Mata, Cazorla to name a few! Plus its not all about speed as a CAM, passing and positioning are what's key.

Just sold all my players and bought a cheaper team and got rid of my coins!!

Did look at Nasri, and already have Mata on the other side - and i know its not about speed but problem is using the 4-2-2-2 formation the CAMs are quite wide, so wanted someone pacey who could fly down the wing and smash a ball in the box (and he does just that) but as he is a LW it is messing up his individual chem (is my only issue)

At the mo i have - Reina, Jose Enrique, Kaboul, Luiz, G.Johnson - Fellaini, Javi Garcia (who i think is under rated) - Hazard, Mata - Podolski and Balotelli (Subs - de gea, walcott, struridge, gerrard, lampard, m'bia, defoe, sessengnon, wiltshire)

Would be nice to upgrade a few in time but dont have any coins left, could sell hazard for nasri then upgrade others with coins i have left, but had a few games and not had issues with the starting 11 yet (won 5 drawn 0 lost 1 **and that was a last minute winner :( lol )

Turbos.
Can i ask a stupid question - how do change the position of a player? I thought you would go into Team Management and once you clicked on a player, you could drag him around the pitch?

My CB got sent off last night and i got absolutely caned as i couldn't move anyone in to fill the space!

You should be able to click on the player, then click on the player you want to swap them with?!

Or its a good old Fifa Glitch!

Turbos.
You should be able to click on the player, then click on the player you want to swap them with?!

Or its a good old Fifa Glitch!

No, sorry, i mean edit the player's position on the pitch, i.e. move some one further out to the wing or in a more defensive role...?

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I mixed things up this eve and tried Cavanni and Miccolli upfront, they are quite effective together. I still prefer my Van Persie and Balotelli pairing though.

182 Cup
got fed up with the slow defenders with my Russian squad so sold up on it and have setup a budget BPL team to rest my Serie A side when I need to.
Tried a random formation, 5-2-1-2.

ST-Ba
ST - Dzeko
CF -Sessengnon
CM-Cabaye
CM-Wilshere
LWB -Enrique
CB- Kaboul
CB- Koscielny
CB - Heitinga
RWB-Walker
GK - Howard

I had Ba, Dzeko, Cabaye and Heitinga already (have a lot of random old players in my club)
The rest cost me 15k I think with w
Walker and Enrique being the most expensive lol. See how they do, change Strikers if I don't getnon, maybe change one of the CM to Fellaini if I struggle defensively.