ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Two 0 Shitx
My next player will be either buffon chielleni or di natale.. Which to go for first? And whats the best position for di natale? Ive got miccoli and milito up front and hamsik as cam.. Thinking have him as a striker and rotate miccoli and milito..

Two 0 Shitx
Just won pato in a pack, not sure whether to keep him or not as i already have miccoli di natale and milito... Any ideas?

i could buy chielleni or buffon with the cash...

Pato is ok. Used by a lot of sweaty speed freaks though. Much better out there IMO.

My main striker is now IF Milito, with Di Natale on the bench.

Si

RS Clio 172
I don't get why people are bitter about people using place? Surely it's part of the game? If you can't deal with it, play viva piñata or something.

If someone scores a "sweaty goal" you have to have let two players easily get through your defense. This means you cannot defend.

People should concentrate on the idiots who hold possession after scoring one goal, or the people who watch all the pre-match video for tactical reasons. These people should get serious, yet non life-threatening, injuries.

DCi
Pace is part of the game but so is holding the ball when you're 1 nil up so make your mind up.

the point is its a lot more likely (and boring) to come across a pace team every game who just lob thru ball every game compared to someone who scores and holds the ball for 85 mins

Pace is part of the game but so is holding the ball when you're 1 nil up so make your mind up.

the point is its a lot more likely (and boring) to come across a pace team every game who just lob thru ball every game compared to someone who scores and holds the ball for 85 mins

I dont mind pace teams that are built to be fun to play with - much like your squad Iain. Has lots of pace but also about skill.

Its the constant lob run lob run lob run lob run that can go on all game. I'm sure it must get boring!

Same could be the same about people holding on to the ball... means you cant close down and tackle!

DCi
yeah i figured if you cant beat them join them. I don't really like the constant pace teams

i generally dont like UT i prefer seasons. especially if you play outside of 5 star teams you get a bit of a mix.

yeah i figured if you cant beat them join them. I don't really like the constant pace teams

i generally dont like UT i prefer seasons. especially if you play outside of 5 star teams you get a bit of a mix.

The touble is with UT, (apparantly) EA has cleverly built in handicap system that helps out the lesser teams. Bit pointless IMO as the whole point is building your Ultimate Team to play against other peoples Ultimate teams on a level playing field!

I have added a bit of pace to by BPL team, its actually a mash up of players in odd positions and its worth about 1mil of coins! (thank you IF Benzema and Rooney!). I think it will only gain me coins ans TOTW players go up and down so its all about selling at the right time. Only think that could f**k it up is is my IF players appear in TOTY!

Si

RS Clio 172
It's not the same though. You can do something about pace and lb+y but it's a different story for people who pass between GK and defenders. Yes, you can pressure etc etc but it's hardly decent game situation. It's only happened to me once though so no biggie.

182 Cup
Barstewards.

In other news I'm selling my BPL team. Had an iffy formation I think.

Going back Italian I think. 4-3-3. Giovinco - Cavani - Palacio

Vidal - de Rossi - Marchisio.

Undececided - obgonna - chillieni - Abate

Marchetti( or Buffon if I can afford.)

Hopefully be able to get that sorted tonight late on.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Bought Gomez for a little over 10k, seems a good buy tbh and rather cheap!

Gomez ---- Huntelaar/Lewandowski
--------Muller---------

Seems to be a force, lacking in pace though so i'm feeling Reus is needed as an ST with Gomez.

Loving my German/Bundesliga team tbf...

-------------- Weise -----------------

Piszczek, Badstuber, Boateng, Schmelzer

-----Javi Martinez, Kroos,-------------

--------Gotze, Reus, Muller----------

---------Lewandowski-------------

4-2-3-1 ftw.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Barstewards.

Surely got to be Criscoto ???

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Loving my German/Bundesliga team tbf...

-------------- Weise -----------------

Piszczek, Badstuber, Boateng, Schmelzer

-----Javi Martinez, Kroos,-------------

--------Gotze, Reus, Muller----------

---------Lewandowski-------------

4-2-3-1 ftw.

Nice team!

See below for my full team, bits changing all the time now tbh! Need a better keeper and CB's now. Although Adler has been making some fantastic saves.

Screenshot2012-12-04at143109.png

Barstewards.

Close to mine!

My 433 is:

Giovinco-Di Natale-Palacio
Sneijder-IF Inler-Vidal
Armero-Ogbonna-Chillieni-Abate
Buffon

I have had far more success with this team than my 1mil BPL team.

Di Natale IMO is the best striker in the game. I just don't like Cavani, I think his work rates ruin what could have been the best player in Serie A.

Amero at LB by the way. Superb player. Quick, can pass players with ease, runs forwards, backwards and never gets tired.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
My Bundesliga team:

---------- Neuer ----------
Lahm -- Hummels -- Badstuber -- Alaba

---- Schweinsteiger ----

--- Gotze --------------------- Muller ---

- Reus -

Gomez ----------- Lewandowski

4-3-1-2

Monaco 172 Ph2
Close to mine!

My 433 is:

Giovinco-Di Natale-Palacio
Sneijder-IF Inler-Vidal
Armero-Ogbonna-Chillieni-Abate
Buffon

I have had far more success with this team than my 1mil BPL team.

Di Natale IMO is the best striker in the game. I just don't like Cavani, I think his work rates ruin what could have been the best player in Serie A.

Amero at LB by the way. Superb player. Quick, can pass players with ease, runs forwards, backwards and never gets tired.

Is Amero worth having over Criscoto then ?? And except pace why is Palacio a better choice than Maggio :)

Palacio has great pace and dribbling and his shooting is just excellent, very powerful and accurate. Pretty much a perfect RW.

Amero is just so quick. He is great against any sort of pace team and very handy going forward. He has got me out of many lob over the defence situation.

Two 0 Shitx
Loving my team atm, below just need buffon now. Moralez is an awesome sub gor cam.

--------------di natale--------miccoli-------------
---------------(Pato)---------(milito)-------------
-giovinco-------------hamsik-------------palacio
(Moralez)-----------(moralez)----------(hammil)
-----------------------de rossi--------------------
------------------------(vidal)--------------------
-de ceigle----ogbana--------chielleni---lichstenier
---------------------handanovic-------------------

TOTW annacounced today, but whether you can buy packs etc is still in doubt after the latest hack.

Basically (what some consider was an inside job), EA was hacked and a lot of coins were poured in to accounts. These hackers then went about clearing out all the high end IF players and in demand players such as Ronaldo and Messi with bids of 15mil.

People then caught wind of this and started putting up players for 15mil.

So nowm a lot of people have ended up with a lot of coins and the market has been stripped of all the high end players.

EA closed the market, but I have no idea what they will do and how long it will take to get this fixed.

There are now a lot of rich people out there which will probably make all the decent players inflated beyond belief if EA cant find all the millions of coins before they re open the market.

The aim of this Hack seems to be just to make a mess of UT as whole.

I think it will be a while before EA can find all involved.

Si

RS Clio 172
That's what gets me about all the FUT hacking etc. is that it is an actual crime because, as you say, coins are really worth money.