ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Christ! That's mad!

Played quite a bit tonight, fed up of teams based around pure speed. w*****s.

Christ! That's mad!

Played quite a bit tonight, fed up of teams based around pure speed. w**kers.

My team counter acts pace with a back 4 who are all 80+ pace lol!

So far, they are like a friggin brick wall! Plus they are not all high rated either.

I do have 2 pacey wingers, but I kind of thought that was the whole point of wingers TBH!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Nononooo that's fine.
I just played someone that was playing CF's at RB, LB and CDM because they're fast. Totally ruined the game.

Had a chemistry of about 60odd and rating of 80, lol.

Ph 1 172
well i have done nothing but trading today managed to get up to about 110k coins, but now unsure what to do now, so a question for the traders now
How do you go about making larger profits instead a small 200-800 coins a sale and what sort of players do you buy?

im only purchasing players in the popular positions jst not surew who to really go for now or how much to spend i.e is it better buying 6 players at 18k then traying to sell them for 25k or is it better buying 1 player for 100k and then tryiing to sell on for 115k?

I just try get lucky at the 59min auctions!

Although got Cassius in a pack just now - 110k thank you very much!

time to play the gold cup final. Expect a broken remote in about 15mins!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
How is that possible. So lucky, lol!

I've bought 2 packs today and got a free gold mini pack.
Best player I got was f**king Barnetta, ffs!

I had MS points and bought a load of packs. Nothing. Then bought the odd pack here or there and got IF Rooney, Cassius and Vidic!

Clio 1.2 16v
When i had my glitch and got 6000 fifa points i spunked them all straight away and got no one special, i think Fabregas and Reus were the highest sellers

Clio 1.2 16v
god knows how it happened, i logged on last week and just had 6k points sat in my account.

Quickly spent them so they couldnt take them away from me. I checked on twitter and it happened to a few others too.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I never usually buy packs but I bought 4 or 5 this morning. Got RVP, Pique and a Gareth Bale. I won't be buying anymore now as that is all my luck used up at once!

Clio 1.2 16v
I know, just gutted I didnt get anyone special to make a mint off. Still earned enough to finish my PL squad off.

Got

Suarez x Torres

x Mata x

Bale x Valencia

x Yaya Toure x

Evra Vermaelen Agger Ivanivich

Hart

182 Cup
Got Hart in a pack this morning. I've not played much recently due to my T.V dying and currently having only a 22" to watch.

Can't seem to get on with Torres or Balotelli up front. I'm tempted to sell them both and get Van Persie but not sure. Can always pick one of them up again after.
The other option is to sell Hart, and the other 2 and try and pick up Aguero. Not sure whether to keep hold of Hart considering Reina isn't that much worse.

Another option is to get Bale for LM. Can't make my mind up lol

What do you lot think?

Don't do either, both overpriced and overhyped.

La Liga players never live up to expectations and everyone who has a EPL team seems to share pretty much the same line up as everyone else.

High rated players do not always equal better players.

My 2k LB and 2K CB can pretty much keep even the best and fastest strikers at bay.

I had a top rated BPL side inc IF Suarez, Bale, Toure etc and then went for a la liga side with Falcoe, Di Maria etc etc.

results were up and down and pretty much all over the place.

After all the frustration I spent 240k on my serie A squad, won the gold cup, reached div 1 and the team play like a dream! Back 4 have more pace than the average strike force making them ideal againt speed freaks.

now got a fortune in coins!

I have Italian, just look around at other players rather than all the high rated ones! I might try French or German or Dutch lol.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I have a German and a BPL squad, my Premier league squad can sometimes receive a battering, and I struggle to score at times (that might be in part due to the 4-5-1 formation I'm trying) but my Bundesliga team is really strong.

85 rating, 100 chemistry. 4-3-1-2

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
What's the best way of converting your team to another league?
Just start trading and replacing or building a whole new squad?

Black 182 FF
I'm just starting a game off and I've no real idea what to do. Got the ultimate edition, any player/team recommendations?

Last edited:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
What's the best way of converting your team to another league?
Just start trading and replacing or building a whole new squad?

I got a decent Bundesliga player in a gold pack, Reus I think, so just built a second squad by trading what else I had, and built a team round Reus...

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone else had any issues with UT? My trade pile is saying its full, and yet it's actually totally empty, and I have 1250 slots in my consumables! But I can't buy/ sell any players :(

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Has anyone else had any issues with UT? My trade pile is saying its full, and yet it's actually totally empty, and I have 1250 slots in my consumables! But I can't buy/ sell any players :(

Yep, it says my consumables has 1250 but can only have 75 still.
My UT on the xbox wont let me pop players in trade and my UT on my comp wont let me apply consumables!