ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

IF Benzema - 900,000 - OUCH!

I sold my 86 rated La Liga team and put this together...

SerieA.jpg

Plays much better than the bunch of spanish tarts and cost half the price.

Klose and Milito both superb at heading, so having the pacey wingers is a must!

Si

RS Clio 172
Loving my team at the moment, sessegon is awesome, just want to replace Young with Bale when funds allow.

Young is better going forward though. Although Bale is very good as an all-rounder. Depends what you're after I guess.

Lol. There's me sorting my team out, come on here and I've got 80% of your players! Lol

That formation sucked balls for me, so changed it to this and went all the way to the gold cup final (not played yet as was so tired last night!!)

Rather than buying formation cards etc I just sold the players and bought them again as 433 cards are expensive!!

SerieA-1.jpg

Ogbonna is a beast of a defender for 3k!

That formation sucked balls for me, so changed it to this and went all the way to the gold cup final (not played yet as was so tired last night!!)

Rather than buying formation cards etc I just sold the players and bought them again as 433 cards are expensive!!

SerieA-1.jpg

Ogbonna is a beast of a defender for 3k!

Yeah I went for 4-5-1 formation, see if that works for me.

Indeed about that Ogbonna, having this time looked at each players attributes rather than just buying the players with the highest main rating, there's a few low rated but awesome players!

Yep, I did exactly the same! Bought all the best Barca/Real players and it just didn't work out!

My back 4 is like a wall! Having to CBs with 80 pace and two full backs with 88 and 92 pace really does counter act a pure pace side.

I started at 451 but found the wingers dropped back too much. But it depends on how you play!

i have found the most important part o the midfield is picking players with a suitable attacking/defending work rate.

Yep, I did exactly the same! Bought all the best Barca/Real players and it just didn't work out!

My back 4 is like a wall! Having to CBs with 80 pace and two full backs with 88 and 92 pace really does counter act a pure pace side.

I started at 451 but found the wingers dropped back too much. But it depends on how you play!

i have found the most important part o the midfield is picking players with a suitable attacking/defending work rate.

Yeah I've gone for that pacey defence idea, though some of the defending/heading stats aren't amazing I guess it's better than before when teams were just sprinting past my back four!

I tend to use the D-pad and make my team have a more attacking stance. I do try a bit of everything in matches, long balls, wing play, passing the s**t out of the other team so hopefully this formation/team pay off!

Was tempted to chuck a side together for the TOTW competition! Takes some doing to get a decent team with decent chemistry. Its possible though.

LY Megane R26
So was I for a laugh. I havent got much to play with tho, like 15k lol! Saw an Epic french team on twitter with Henry and Benzema etc

I was going to try 433 with Milito and Di Maria and Lanezzi. Trouble is by the time you get to the defence, things get very ropey!

Here's my current line up now...

FIFASerieAGold1.png

FIFASerieAGold2.png

Is honestly is awesome to play with. Doesnt look the best but cracking pace and can play the ball around much better than my previous Bundesliga team. Only downside is theyre heading isnt all that even though the stats for most are okay, and they get shoved off the ball too easy. Normally struggle like hell for a win and conceed loads, been smashing out 3-5 goals a game and letting a max of 2 in. Just under 175k for the team including formation/position cards.

Also its weird some players with epic stats just arent as good as the others, cavani (st) and nocarino (cam) just dont seem to play as well as Miccoli (st) and cassano (cam)

Recommend any other players I dont have also?

LY Megane R26
That looks decent! I liked my Serie A team I just think it was the wrong formation for me. So sold up and went for a Prem side, I think I just know the players alot better, what foot they are etc.
Prem players do cost more tho I think!

This is my set up, Just bought Taarabat as a CAM for his 5* skill and weak foot abilty, sessegnon is awesome tho so he might not beat him in my eyes, but ill give him a ago.
Also bought Ben Afra to replace Johnson so lost a little bit of pace but gained a little DEF and Shooting so ill see how that goes, he's also a 5* skill player but Johnson is also quick and scored some awesome rockets for me with the left foot.

Fifa-1.png

Fifa2.png

Still could do with a goalie but don't know who to replace Cesar with as he seems wicked to me!

Micolli in goal is a bit open for a few lobs lol.

Very similar players to mine. Although I found the chap I have at LB to be the best option as he is a rapid beast!

IF Milito is slowly becoming my favourite player.

Get Vidal, such an awesome player for the money. Attacks, defends, great passing and 80 pace.

Micolli in goal is a bit open for a few lobs lol.

Very similar players to mine. Although I found the chap I have at LB to be the best option as he is a rapid beast!

IF Milito is slowly becoming my favourite player.

Get Vidal, such an awesome player for the money. Attacks, defends, great passing and 80 pace.

Lol, yeah thats not ment to like that!

Did look at that Vidal, will look into getting now though unsure who to get rid of. Marchisio or my fav CM at the mo Guarin.

Cavani never lives up to his stats mainly because of his work rate which is high/high. Think he is one of the only strikers in the game like it!

I had him for a bit and he frustrated the hell out of me!

My 3 midfielders have a perfect work rate for how i play so think that's the key reason I am back on a winning streak and a horrible run of games with my La Liga and BPL teams.

Last edited:

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Played a game before, think I have only lost 2 in 3 seasons :eek:

Need to improve RB, Piszczek is expensive though!

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Never! I've only recently purchased him but in the couple of games I've played he has made some insane stops - we're talking opportunities where you just put your controller down because you know the opposition have scored - then Neuer saves it!!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
He's the reason I didn't win the final of the online tournament! Made some insane stops!

How much did he cost you?

Lol trust me, ive not hit lucky in packs either. Had a few of them and the most I got was 5.5k for one person. Just play loads of offline tournaments/league, soon enough builds up. Also sign onto FIFA web app everyday, over the course of a month that starts to make a difference also. Got a mini gold pack today with a guy that sold for 1500 coins.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I never normally get lucky with packs, but got IF Gotze last night. 220k :)

My Bundesliga team is looking good, just replaced Piszcek(sp?) for Lahm, and Adler for Neuer.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Actually, whilst I have some gold burning a hole, who is the best Bundesliga LB to go for? I've got IF Alaba, but can't seem to find any higher rated? Overall rating of the team is 85, he's the only player below 80!

I'm going to keep my Italians but want to build another sqaud. Not brazilian, not la liga, not BPL.

What to go for?!