ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

IF Suarez is epic. I have bought him twice now lol. Tempted to get him in again for my hybrid. Current striker is Augero but they play quite similar. Suarez is a bit stronger on the ball though.

My Brazilian side played like a bunch of strangers!

So on we go...

Hybrid.jpg

Just need to fill the gap! Alonso or Xavi are high on the list. Fabragas was an option, but his attack working rate is too high for that position.

Alonso was quite cheap considering! Got a bargain on IF Hernandez so might see how he plays as will make 5k profit if a sell so nothing to lose. If he is s**t I will just sub him of for Aguero.

2 very different strikers so can mix it up my style of play depending who I use.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Pedro is sh*t. I had the IF one when I had my original team of all stars.

I've got IF Suarez but haven't used him yet. He's on the bench. I'm contemplating a full Prem side so bye bye to Chiellini, Abate and Buffon, but they've all been so good for me, especially Buffon. Toughie.

Lloris was worst keeper I ever used!

Used Pedro before and thought he was superb.

I guess we all play different styles.

But agree with Scutch. The Serie A back 4 and keeper is one of the best in the game. Buffon was simply outstanding!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Really frustrated with this game. I find it impossible to tackle anyone, and find that every decision seems to go against me. The final straw was just now. Leading 2-0 against a guy who couldn't play for toffee, then in the last 10 minutes he gets 2 of the most ridiculous goals back (one rebound hit my keeper off the post, the other when one of his players beat 5 of mine to score) and then got a last minute penalty. I dove the right way and DDG's body should've saved it, but no, in it went. Had to turn the 360 off in rage, and may or may not have broken the FIFA case on the 360 itself...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Really frustrated with this game. I find it impossible to tackle anyone, and find that every decision seems to go against me. The final straw was just now. Leading 2-0 against a guy who couldn't play for toffee, then in the last 10 minutes he gets 2 of the most ridiculous goals back (one rebound hit my keeper off the post, the other when one of his players beat 5 of mine to score) and then got a last minute penalty. I dove the right way and DDG's body should've saved it, but no, in it went. Had to turn the 360 off in rage, and may or may not have broken the FIFA case on the 360 itself...

I literally smashed my controller into the floor when I missed out on promotion early doors. So frustrating with last minute goals.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm on my 4th controller now. I'll let you read into that what you will!

And that's just my 360, I haven't destroyed any of my PS3 ones yet!

I too have done the same. Luckily I was just hitting it against the sofa rather than the floor!

if my team fails me later I'm going back to Serie A.

The in forms have dropped in price and already have IF Micolli and SIF Qaugewhatshisname from Juve to play as CAMS in a 4-2-3-1 with Di Natale as CF and possible IF Milito (was 200k, now about 40!!), or Balotelli.

CDM of Vidal and Rossi with the two Juve CBs. Abate at RB, that Italian dude in the Russian league as LB and the outstanding Buffon.

Would cost about 400k so could just make it anyway lol

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, I thought that too. Didn't last long, between FIFA and Blops2 I'm surprised I haven't smashed the console itself up

Ph 1 172
Pedro has been epic in my squad although I'm thinking of selling my Spanish league squad and going to the epl. I seem to get smashed by teams with fast English players. Gutted if I do though as I have had aguero, tevez, Suarez and joe hart in packs. Saying that I'm sure my free pack tonight will be a pile of shite as all of them have been, wish I never bought the ultimate edition fifa 13

My epl/spanish hybrid gets its first run out tonight.

I didn't get on with a full EPL team.

No matter who you go with there will always be people who have built super quick teams and use attribute cards.

Hybrid-1.jpg

Surprised I got 86 rated with some under 80's in there.

Will see how we fare later. Hernandez is just an experiment. If he is poo Aguero will be straight on!

Si

RS Clio 172
Lloris was worst keeper I ever used!

Hart can't do the basics at all. Big Pete Cech can't stop 35 yard screamers. Lloris seems to do an ok job of both so far. So far...

Revels' Brazilian team is the one that's given me the most problems so far. Hence my complete formation change.

I'm sure players differ in teams! Hart was brilliant for me, where as Lloris parried everything - usually back to the opposition!

They say there is a counter formation to each formation. But changing formation during a game just messes up chemistry.

Apparantly individual chemistry is the most important aspect of all.

182 Cup
Fcuking TV is doing my tits in now, realy can't wait to sort a new ne out so I can see what I'm doing properly

Si

RS Clio 172
I'm sure players differ in teams! Hart was brilliant for me, where as Lloris parried everything - usually back to the opposition!

They say there is a counter formation to each formation. But changing formation during a game just messes up chemistry.

Apparantly individual chemistry is the most important aspect of all.

Again I disagree. I played large parts of last year with a team that was 100 chem overall but with "unhappy" individuals and I did fine. I know Dan did the same too. I still play people out of position too. Dembele as CM for example (without converting). He's awesome!

I got a mini gold pack with Marcello in the other day - 50k thanks very much!

Anyone notice a trend of people just building super fast sqauds?

Clio 1.2 16v
Yeah I came up against Jesus Navas earlier and he murdered my defence, there's a 79 rated player I've never heard of that's got 93 pace and he's good but from some random country so didn't fit in my team

Serie A has some stupid quick wingers for pace whores on a budget!

Giovinco 7000 coins pace 92.
Biabiany 900 coins pace 96
Palacio 2000 coins pace 88

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Decided to give UT another bash, but when I go to play a single player season it says my team is above 2 stars and I can't play a game?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Getting beyond a joke now..... three times I've played in the semi final in a tournament and three times I've been disconnected when I'm winning. Between that and players contracts constantly running out I'm starting to get sick of UT, yet again.

LY Megane R26
Talking of GK in the prem, I have Cesar in goal and he seems decent! Not sure who ill replace him with when I get the funds tho.

Got into the final of Gold Cup again and lost on pens, just!

Also played another game went 1-0 down, got it back 1-1 then scored another in 90th, he was that pis*ed that he quit! Why do people do that? What's the point just kick off again and the whistle will blow and you keep your DNF!

Loving my team at the moment, sessegon is awesome, just want to replace Young with Bale when funds allow.

My super high rated La Liga/BPL side was ripped apart 3 games in a row.

My sweaty Italain side is doing the business for me, and cost less to put together than IF Suarez (and it includes 2 In Forms!).