ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta vs Clio

Coiley'd Clio PH2
I like Jonff.
Did you buy it with the FRP engine in it then?

how much did it set you back?

BMW 330ci Clubsport
If you pause just as the cars pass you can see its not an RS, it doesnt have the RS wings or side skirts ;)

I like Jonff.
Did you buy it with the FRP engine in it then?

how much did it set you back?

Yeah I bought it with the engine already fitted.

I paid £4,500 for it, sounds expensive that but it was the going rate at the time (about 3 years ago I think). It had a fair bit done to it as well.

Frp'd Fiesta
f**k me 11 pages of crap. haha i asked a pretty simple question imo. thanks to people that were helpful.
i think ill be buying a 1*2 in the next few weeks, will try get a thread up when i do.

Black 197
Oh yes the joy's of revving the t1t's out of two crap cars to see who has the biggest pen*s..

I so wish i was 17 again to experience this fab phenomina of battling 2 epic roller skates up a back street and then pulling out my co*k and slapping one off to the excitement

S&K

182 cup + Elise
That isnt any sort of fast Clio, the Fiesta pulls ahead in 1st and the Clio hits the limiter, the clio should have been ahead despite the crap start and even if it wasnt it should have passed the Fiesta in that short time. Either that or the few Fiesta ST150's that I have had a go at were just very poorly driven ?

** Edit ** Didnt read all of this thread, jumped straight in after the first page so dont start flaming me:D

Last edited:
  LY 200
Oh yes the joy's of revving the t1t's out of two crap cars to see who has the biggest pen*s..

Gotta love the above attitude that is oh so frequent on here theses days!

Why own a 197 if its 'crap' which it is if the 1*2 is......

Black 197
^^ yep a fiesta and a campus is way different to a 1*2 / 197 fella.

BTW i wasn't being funny it was meant as sarcasim in the fact that people actually get hard over racing up a back street

LY 200
Ahh my bad as i thought we were going with the idea that it was an heavily modified Fiesta against an RS! :eek:

LY 200
Its been so f**king long since this thread was openend in May that i had obviously forgot what the conclusion was.....Talk about bring one back from the death! ;)

Black 197
LOL i didn't even check the first post date !!

I'm off to sleep as been at work all night, Enjoy your day fella and try and get down to the picture meet SASH has arranged for this weekend ;)

Fiesta ST-2
f**k me 11 pages of crap. haha i asked a pretty simple question imo. thanks to people that were helpful.
i think ill be buying a 1*2 in the next few weeks, will try get a thread up when i do.

I recently made the change from the ZS to the 182, not a frp'd ZS mind and tbh handling feels better on the ZS. They also feel faster than they are I think. As I drive my old one now and then and think this is nippy look at the speedo and its not moving half as fast lol.

MCS R56
Anyone who looks out a $hitty video of two cars dragging on an industrial estate and thinks the one he was after was not fast enough, needs to have a serious word with themselves!

This video shows a bunch of chavs trying to look cool in their piece of s**t cars - nothing more. Numpty!

Fiesta ST-2
OK little harsh? Paget is hardly making a buying decision from chav racing videos which I agree is stupid. He is looking to get a clio 182 as he see's this an upgrade from his current car. He happend to come across a video where it appeared this "upgrade" would be no better than the car he currently has so questioned it. Well he's been told enough times the video is tosh and its not a RS clio already hasn't he?

MCS R56
OK little harsh? Paget is hardly making a buying decision from chav racing videos which I agree is stupid. He is looking to get a clio 182 as he see's this an upgrade from his current car. He happend to come across a video where it appeared this "upgrade" would be no better than the car he currently has so questioned it. Well he's been told enough times the video is tosh and its not a RS clio already hasn't he?

A bit of common sense should have been applied.

Even if it was a Clio Sport and it got hammered by the Fiesta, it still means nothing. Clearly, he had doubts about buying the Clio due to this video? Amazing!

Frp'd Fiesta

exactly!