ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new mods.... Ph 2'd ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I do prefer the ph2 bumper on its own, by miles! But part of me is stopping me doing it! Not even done the ph2 lights yet but they defo look better!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Welcome to the club of ph2'd ph1's

IMG_0485.gif

Chocolate Bar™
bloody hell the green sheep, that car was awesome! Day it was pics of your car that convinced me to do it to be honest, not sure about the yellow is for gays or girls comment though ;)

the bumper compliments the exhaust alot better now too, and the side profile is a million times better with the cup spoiler. just gotta wire it up properly as i had a few problems with it.

combine - things are good, will have to have a good catch up at the stoke meet!

Golf R
maybe! i only had the ph1 ones colour coded not so long a go so bit reluctant to change them yet, esepcially as it would be damn hard to sell a yellow set

Joshwa172 might be interested in them if he hasnt already colour coded his ones... not sure where's he at with sorting his car out atm tbh

Ph2 bumper looks spot on in them pictures, looks a good fit too :D

Chocolate Bar™
thanks mate :) ^ yeah i'll give him a tinkle if i decide to swap em over. really need to arrage to meet up with him when his cars fully fixed. Speaking from experience bloody gutting what happened, hope hes getting everything sorted.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Giles, you really do want to get mark to put a ph2 boot on don't you lol. Are you trying to get rid of one or something lol??

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Looks stunnin mark. Can't wait to see this next week at the stoke meet!!

Chocolate Bar™
to be hoenst giles thats what i was planning to do, but ran out of funds for this month so just had to make do with CC. keep your eye out for me though ;)

Clio 197
to be hoenst giles thats what i was planning to do, but ran out of funds for this month so just had to make do with CC. keep your eye out for me though ;)

go to cars transplants, they will have some ph2 rear boot there.:)

But I havn't been there for ages, think it last time I went there in June.

340i
Looks very smart Mark!

Definalty on my list of things to do..

Do the orignal PH1 rear arch liners fit ok with the PH2 bumper?

Mercedes C Class Sport
i do really like the ph2 rear and i think it looks good, but i cant help thinking that if you wanted a ph2 rear, buy a ph2!

Chocolate Bar™
Looks very smart Mark!

Definalty on my list of things to do..

Do the orignal PH1 rear arch liners fit ok with the PH2 bumper?

i fitted ph2 arch liners so didnt have a problem to be honest! thanks for the comments :)

few reasons why i dint buy a ph2, i prefer the ph1 front, it was cheaper, better engine (imo), and they didnt come in yellow ;)

M

mini-valver

Only just spotted the thread.
Looks awesome, ph2 rear all the way TBH. Love it!

Much more road presence and you get the looks of the ph1 front end too.

Did D+G do a good job then? If and when my ickle 1.6 ever returns he's got his work cut out, lol.
Laura said she saw you earlier too, would have been good to see the car!

Yep, I prefer the ph2 rear bumper - just makes it look wider and less as if it's on it's tip-toes...

Not so sure on the colour-coded side strips (I know, that's your thing ;) ) - it's a lot of yellow and maybe IMO needs something to break it all up.

Front end is superb in yellow though, good choice :)

Chocolate Bar™
cheers^ :D

to be honest i think it looked better with the black door handles before, but gonna leave it a bit to see if it grows on me.

Dave - D and G did a good job, few problems with the handles and masking lines but says he'll sort that out for me. Cant really fault the bumper and the spoiler and hes also one of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet! was there for hours fitting bits, lent me all his tools, made me cuppas and even gave me one of his sandwichs :approve:. Yeah saw Laura in the town centre in your bros car

Chocolate Bar™
^ your not wrong there, need to do the spoiler and bumper again as still a little bit rough, let me know when your off next, i'm off next weekend, not sure what days yet till i see my rota.

M

mini-valver

Spot on! I need both rear quarters de-denting and spraying and same with passenger door and drivers wing. Re-spray anyone, lol. How much did he charge?

Chocolate Bar™
was 200 quid for everything including boot lock and handles. Would have done it all for 150 but told him i wanted a perfect job doing, and tbh its not far off! bumper needed a load of work doing to it too

VRS
i will have a chat with you at the next meet mark, and try and sort out a few days to get the cars done :) remember though, this time mines getting done first ;)

Chocolate Bar™
lol if you insist ;) only really need to do the rear on mine though at the mo, needs a colliniting though