ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new mods.... Ph 2'd ;)

A silver one
Might have to drag myself along to the Stoke meet to see this up close seeing as though you no longer live in Biddulph :(

Unable to post in that thread though...

Oh yeah, looks awesome btw :D

Chocolate Bar™
yeah would be nice to see you mate!

will pop your name down, if your unsure of details drop us a pm :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
just as a comparison....

before

DSC00089.jpg

after

DSC00193.jpg

personally think its a vast vast improvment :approve:

never noticed how much more flared they are at the bottom. Cover the tyres alot better :approve:

Clio
cheers^ :D

to be honest i think it looked better with the black door handles before, but gonna leave it a bit to see if it grows on me.

Dave - D and G did a good job, few problems with the handles and masking lines but says he'll sort that out for me. Cant really fault the bumper and the spoiler and hes also one of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet! was there for hours fitting bits, lent me all his tools, made me cuppas and even gave me one of his sandwichs :approve:. Yeah saw Laura in the town centre in your bros car

puh yeh right :rasp: colour coded FTW!!

Chocolate Bar™
thanks! nah not really weathers been too shite, first good day i get i'll stick some up :)

Joshwa172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio 172 phase 1
maybe! i only had the ph1 ones colour coded not so long a go so bit reluctant to change them yet, esepcially as it would be damn hard to sell a yellow set

wudnt be that hard, im intrested!

Chocolate Bar™
^ cheers mate :D

Josh - i'm on the look out for a set so will keep ya posted, got everything sorted on the car now?

Chocolate Bar™
tried the spoiler without the bumper, and didnt suit it imo. so got the bumper to go with it, and once ive sorted the exhaust should look alot better.

not 100% on the handles, so bought some plain black ones ready for when i change my mind :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
let me know when you're free for some proper photos fella ;)

get andy to show his face too!

not seen you both since god was a lad

M

mini-valver

Chris pay your membership....x

I need my car back to join these things you call "Meets" :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i would... but you can't atm FFS

"Cliosport is currently not accepting payments" :(

we should have a meet to celebrate you getting the thing back! 7 months now?

M

mini-valver

Aye, on both counts! It'll take me a week to fit all the s**t gathered in my room, lol.
Needs bodyshop attention too....Recomendations? I know you had to go after the "Bonnet incident".....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it's still not sorted yet :(

dragging on a little... remind you of anything ;)

the bodyshop that andy (mak) uses are superb though, that's where i'm going!

M

mini-valver

Locke and Hanke?? I think that's how you spell it........meh! It needs bonnet and drivers side doing TBH so they would charge a fortune.

Waiting sucks more than your good self! ;)