ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new mods.... Ph 2'd ;)

Chocolate Bar™
Just a few sneeky pics, getting some good ones when the weathers better. It was a full days graft fitting all the bits and bobs, had loads of little problems, think it was worth it though!

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
maybe! i only had the ph1 ones colour coded not so long a go so bit reluctant to change them yet, esepcially as it would be damn hard to sell a yellow set

Chocolate Bar™
^ didnt do the centre on purpose as it cracks up really easily. Will be putting a new boot on it in the not so distant future though :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
sorry i dont like the ph2 rear on the ph1

the square and sharpe edges completely clashes with the front end thats all round

sorry

Chocolate Bar™
lol can only have oen clio ruling the stoke roads!

Taylor - its personal preference, i hated the ph1 rear end, wasnt low enough or squat enough also needed it with the cup spoiler or it would have looked really unbalanced

Ad

MK2 FRS
:nono: letting the side down mark;) just doesnt do it for me...

shock horror, i agree with Taylor.. i dont think ive said that before.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Looks good.................but, I must admit I bought a ph2 bumper along with a twin exhaust then realised that I prefer the PH1 rear when lowered, looks good.

That said if it does it for you.....then

Chocolate Bar™
:nono: letting the side down mark;) just doesnt do it for me...

shock horror, i agree with Taylor.. i dont think ive said that before.

lol we'll agree to disagree on that one then ;) I think it looks far far better than the ph1 rear, really think i made the right decision in the end as i wasnt sure myself originally

Chocolate Bar™
just as a comparison....

before

DSC00089.jpg

after

DSC00193.jpg

personally think its a vast vast improvment :approve:

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Hmmmmm, that aint a fair comparison.

Still respect your choice, but put a Low Ph1 & low Ph2 together then compare?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
I still say a ph2 (non-rs) bumper at the back colour coded.

Its not a ph1 and its not as square as the ph2 RS bumper...

No ones done that yet!

1st class mark, love it, ph2 side strips is all i would add to that and it will be perfect!!

hows things anyways lad?

jamie