ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fella working on a couple of RS Clios (Mk2) in Bolton. Driveway spot.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Out on a casual Sunday stroll yesterday with the Mrs and spotted a couple of lads in their driveway working on two Mk2 RS'
We live in Eagley, and it wasn't far from there but I'm unsure of the area. Maybe the edges of Bromley Cross. Just off Blackburn Road.

The cars looked decent as well. Proper track toys by the look of things. I was just curious if you're on here.

M135i, 197 turbo
Out on a casual Sunday stroll yesterday with the Mrs and spotted a couple of lads in their driveway working on two Mk2 RS'
We live in Eagley, and it wasn't far from there but I'm unsure of the area. Maybe the edges of Bromley Cross. Just off Blackburn Road.

The cars looked decent as well. Proper track toys by the look of things. I was just curious if you're on here.

Chances are that's me - blue cup and primer grey megane powered toy (RS250ish build in the projects)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Chances are that's me - blue cup and primer grey megane powered toy (RS250ish build in the projects)
Probably mate, yeah. I saw a front mount so assumed that it was boosted. Looked great!
I'm only around the corner really, in Eagley

M135i, 197 turbo
Waiting on new drive shafts being made after it snapped the drivers one on the way back from RS tuning last week. I'm usually working on them most weekends so feel free to come and have a look.