ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fcs Track Session 14:15-14:30 (blue 182 orange wheels look here)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I was suprised how quiet it was tbh.. Looked good though.

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
Didn't think it was that quiet tbh, need to try find out if the lad with the orange wheels is on here cause he will enjoy the vid, a good few minutes of me chasing him.

b/g 182, meg tourer
i was in the black 182 that you came in behind at the end of the session. i would like to see my car out on track :(

both good videos!

b/g 182, meg tourer
oh gutted! Couldn't help admire your rear arb on the way into the pits!

:cool: the arb is well worth the money if you can get hold of one. i got stuck in a bit of traffic towards the end of the session with people not checking their mirrors :rolleyes: it was very good fun tho.

I saw you go round a few times looked propper smart

:D cheers dude. did you see me chasing the m5? haha! had him in the corners ;)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
you appear to have the touch of a baby elephant on the accelerator, does no one heel and toe on track, it scares me listning to some of the videos, no wonder people say the gearboxes are soft!!

clio 182 turbo
Didn't think it was that quiet tbh, need to try find out if the lad with the orange wheels is on here cause he will enjoy the vid, a good few minutes of me chasing him.
Hey, was my 182 with the orange wheels :D. Dont use this site much tbh, but a mate posted this link onto my fb page :) your right i did enjoy the video, ha. Was 1st time i had been on a track. Absolutely loved it and cant wait to do it again! Definitely need to think about putting money into tyres and brakes for next time though. (no brakes doing a ton due to brake fade isnt something id want every time i leave the house lol). but gotta love the way these handle on the track!

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
i was in the black 182 that you came in behind at the end of the session. i would like to see my car out on track :(

both good videos!

Was it your car I was parked to the side of mate while waiting to go for the 2.15 track session? Just before you start to line up in the infield? I had a Blue 172 cup on Anthracite Turini's.

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
Hey, was my 182 with the orange wheels :D. Dont use this site much tbh, but a mate posted this link onto my fb page :) your right i did enjoy the video, ha. Was 1st time i had been on a track. Absolutely loved it and cant wait to do it again! Definitely need to think about putting money into tyres and brakes for next time though. (no brakes doing a ton due to brake fade isnt something id want every time i leave the house lol). but gotta love the way these handle on the track!

Good stuff, glad you got to see it! Just wish somehad had filmed mine haha!
Yeah brakes and coilovers are next for me! Need to invest in some Ds2500's and a new centre cap too :(

b/g 182, meg tourer
Was it your car I was parked to the side of mate while waiting to go for the 2.15 track session? Just before you start to line up in the infield? I had a Blue 172 cup on Anthracite Turini's.

yeah that was me. did you head out for the 2:15 session too?