ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Listerine & Poledo
I don't want to speak to you lot, can't be fucked with that
In fairness,. unless group chat includes subtitles, we probably wouldn't have a clue what you're on about anyway.
e0059e500d96e2e2543f277e1a97f16372f9ef559c97ca848f303f75d5afee14_1.jpg

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Not wrong mate. I was on the phone to an English guy the other day and felt the same way. I just said yes to everything he said then hung the phone up

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Haha to be fair I'm probably somewhere in the middle between full on ned and posh fucker. 'Mon then' is in my vocabulary though

A shiny black one.
This may not be news to some of you, but I've just realised you can pick up a complete building made up of separate items. On Pc it's alt and E.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Cheers Ben. As I went along my building became better ie keeping generators further away etc. I will be modifying it and making it neater. There's a lot of work still to be done! I quite like the messiness of it all

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Cheers jay. There's actually a lot I missed out but I got bored. It is a bit messy but I quite like it. Need to furnish a lot of the parts but that's the boring part!

Inferno 225 cup
Great build.

How many power armour I've hit four and not even started building [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] build me one.

Cayman S Edition 1
Think I'm up to 34 or 35 suits now, but some of those are stolen from dead BOS dudes where I've shot their fusion cores and they've got out the suit;)

SQ5
Think I'm up to 34 or 35 suits now, but some of those are stolen from dead BOS dudes where I've shot their fusion cores and they've got out the suit;)

Is that how you get in them? I find that when you kill them you can only steal the parts rather. Than the suit.

Is there 50 random ones, not including ones being worn?

Cayman S Edition 1
Is that how you get in them? I find that when you kill them you can only steal the parts rather. Than the suit.

Is there 50 random ones, not including ones being worn?
You have to sneak up behind them. I use VATS to target the core but I think you can also pick pocket them with the right perks.

Not sure on the total amount tbh.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
According to the fallout 4 map thingy there's 50. I would assume that's 50 including the ones being used

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Cheers mate. I'm bad for just lifting every piece of junk available. Means I have a s**t load of stuff to build with. To be honest the hardest part is starting them. Once started its quite enjoyable. Then it's just about how many buildings you want lol

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Haha! I'm level 62, about 150 hours in. Also lost a few taking them into deep water by mistake lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Picked this game back up after a while off it. Now 2am and I should be in bed. Time is just a word playing this, ffs. Will give it til because hero

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Bare with me on this.

Right trekked over to the golden sea, didn't have any rad away or a suit so was naked. Manage to get to like an underground car park thing, killed a death claw and went back up. Where is this Virgil guy? Also found vault 53/56 whatever it is. Killed the guards, those robot things are an arse and entered. I'm struggling to actually exit the lift and fight for freedom!!. Lack of energy and needing a bigger gun I will need to bail which is annoying. Like repeatedly getting shot on black ops annoying. Any tips/level 14 chap here

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Dan, Virgil is in a cave. There isn't a door or anything just walk in. Not sure which vault you're on about. Use VATS and just take your time when killing. I was doing the same as you(dying loads) so I did my own thing for a few levels to collect better guns and improve my health

Cayman S Edition 1
Bare with me on this.

Right trekked over to the golden sea, didn't have any rad away or a suit so was naked. Manage to get to like an underground car park thing, killed a death claw and went back up. Where is this Virgil guy? Also found vault 53/56 whatever it is. Killed the guards, those robot things are an arse and entered. I'm struggling to actually exit the lift and fight for freedom!!. Lack of energy and needing a bigger gun I will need to bail which is annoying. Like repeatedly getting shot on black ops annoying. Any tips/level 14 chap here
You've wandered too far, too early on IMO. Personally I'd head back up south and rank up before taking on stuff like that. Not sure if you have a companion yet, but they will also help with battles.

Useful tip: Give them a mini gun with 1 bullet (provides unlimited ammo).